Packers can play with anyone!

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though they lost to the Patriots, they still only lost by 4 and that was with a back up QB.

We put up 45 points on the 2nd best defense in the NFL!

With an offense of Eli Manning, Bradshaw, Jacobs, Manningham and Nicks, we only let them score 17 points and there 2 TD's are CB's fell.

LETS GET IT!!

Rutnstrut

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully you can say that in the post season, but with Kuhn being their only decent ball carrier I doubt it. The post season is when you truly NEED a decent running game.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
This is why I just want so badly to get into the Playoffs. Get in, and then anything can happen. The New England game gave me faith that we can play with anybody, so if we can get in, well, I wouldn't want to face us.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our running game is just as good as New England, or Indianapolis, or New Orleans.
Just watch those teams.

QBs and O-Line's determine who's offense is great.

Short yardage runs are the key. We've sucked there at times. So has everyone, even Atlanta tonight. Michael Turner just had 2 carries from the Saints one, couldn't punch it in, and then damn he fumbled!
The one time all year we are rooting for the Falcons (to beat the Saints which COULD help us get the #5 seed), he fumbles for the first time all year! There's more luck.