Pack vs Saints Week 7 Noon

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Wait.....there is a game next Sunday? Thought with #12 going down, they would cancel the rest of the NFL season or was that just some fans canceling it for themselves? :coffee:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to the game at Lambeau. My first game in the motherland in a couple of years. I'm looking forward to seeing the start of the Brett Hundley era. Either he will flop and the Packers will eventually part ways with him, or he will save our season and he will leave in free agency. I hope that it's the latter.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the loss of Arron Rodgers do the Pack have a chance against Dree Brees..
I'm going to adopt this guys optimism from here on out and would invite everyone else to do the same.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croquet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is going to be an interesting time for this team. Are there any leaders and who are they? Will the team step up or just play the woe is me and lay down. Is the talent really there or is this just wishful thinking. If this season tanks and turns into a 6-10 which it very well could then this hopefully will be the time that the changes that need to be made will happen.

That said-I hope the leaders step up, we get healthy, rally behind Hundley, the coaches do their jobs and set this team up for a run.

Stranger things have happened.

Go pack Go!

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to the game at Lambeau. My first game in the motherland in a couple of years. I'm looking forward to seeing the start of the Brett Hundley era. Either he will flop and the Packers will eventually part ways with him, or he will save our season and he will leave in free agency. I hope that it's the latter.

He isn't a free agent after this season, and if he saves our season I would guess he will be the most coveted QB available in the off-season. In that case I'm almost positive we would use the opportunity to cash in and trade him for a great return.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
He isn't a free agent after this season, and if he saves our season I would guess he will be the most coveted QB available in the off-season. In that case I'm almost positive we would use the opportunity to cash in and trade him for a great return.

what would "save our season" mean? What kind of result does that include?

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait.....there is a game next Sunday? Thought with #12 going down, they would cancel the rest of the NFL season or was that just some fans canceling it for themselves? :coffee:

Nah we still got Brady, Stafford, and Ryan to root for

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
after seeing how NO handled the lions, how porous our D is, how depleted our o-line is, how NO has a road win against CAR, and how we're starting a QB with basically no regular season experience, i expect a loss. hope i'm wrong but i bet it's ugly.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
These next few game we really learn who Mike McCarthey is. If Hundley is ready and this offense can compete the McCarthey haters need to ring it up. If the offense is horrendous, then it's true that AR runs the show and McCarthey has been holding us back. Defensively, this game could be ugly pending injuries. I'm expecting a loss, but as always hoping for a win.

ShockwaveRider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect NO to run roughshod over our porous-*** defense and rack up 500 yards and 50 points.

BH throws three interceptions and a pick 6.

Eh.......it's supposed to rain Sunday anyway. :poop:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
With all of the injuries sustained this past Sunday, only 4 players aren't practicing today.

Aaron Rodgers (collarbone)
Lane Taylor (ankle/knee)
Morgan Burnett (hamstring)
Joe Thomas (ankle)

D

Deleted member 6794

These next few game we really learn who Mike McCarthey is. If Hundley is ready and this offense can compete the McCarthey haters need to ring it up. If the offense is horrendous, then it's true that AR runs the show and McCarthey has been holding us back.

McCarthy is definitely a great offensive coach. It's possible the unit struggles nevertheless with Hundley starting though.

D

Deleted member 6794

Aaron Rodgers, Morgan Burnett, Lane Taylor and Joe Thomas didn't participate in today's practice while David Bakhtiari, Ahmad Brooks, Bryan Bulaga, Quinton Dial, Davon House, Nick Perry, Lenzy Pipkins and Damarious Randall were limited.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Demetri Goodson might be back. So will Vince Biegel.

Biegel is back in practice. I really don't expect much out of him this year and well Goodson.....meh. Neither is going to save the defense in 2017.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers, Morgan Burnett, Lane Taylor and Joe Thomas didn't participate in today's practice while David Bakhtiari, Ahmad Brooks, Bryan Bulaga, Quinton Dial, Davon House, Nick Perry, Lenzy Pipkins and Damarious Randall were limited.

Is it just me or lately attaching the word "limited" to Damarious Randall seems redundant? :coffee:

Members online

Latest posts