OTA news and tidbits thread..

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont know how good it is to know that breno giacommini is tossing jeremy thompson around.

that could simply mean that jeremy thompson isnt as good as we hoped.

but if the glass is half full.... Breno is a man child.

Meh, someone was gonna win that battle, im glad its the OT.

I was never thrilled with the Thompson pick, but I hope they both stay and turn into studs! But yeah, im glad the OT is winning...after 1 day of OTA...lol

god we're bored.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
i dont know how good it is to know that breno giacommini is tossing jeremy thompson around.

that could simply mean that jeremy thompson isnt as good as we hoped.

but if the glass is half full.... Breno is a man child.

Meh, someone was gonna win that battle, im glad its the OT.

I was never thrilled with the Thompson pick, but I hope they both stay and turn into studs! But yeah, im glad the OT is winning...after 1 day of OTA...lol

god we're bored.

Jeremy Thompson is a bust! I only need one day of OTA's to make that assessment.

can they just play a quick game of flag football and televise it. i need something to take the edge off.

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
BILL SCHROEDER RETIRES AS A PACKER
Posted by Mike Florio on May 22, 2008, 11:29 a.m.
The Green Bay Packers have announced that receiver Bill Schroeder has retired as a member of the team.

Okay, so who is Bill Schroeder?

We barely remembered him. He last played in 2004. He spent five seasons with the Packers, from 1997 through 2001. He played for the Lions in 2002 and 2003, and the Bucs in 2004.

Surely, there’s a reason for Schroeder making this move three full seasons after last playing in the NFL. When we figure out what it is, we’ll let you know.

As for the Thompson pick and a bust.. I dare you to walk up to the cat and say that.. couple of monsters playing a little joust in the OTA's... :shock:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PFtalk said:
BILL SCHROEDER RETIRES AS A PACKER
Posted by Mike Florio on May 22, 2008, 11:29 a.m.
The Green Bay Packers have announced that receiver Bill Schroeder has retired as a member of the team.

Okay, so who is Bill Schroeder?

We barely remembered him. He last played in 2004. He spent five seasons with the Packers, from 1997 through 2001. He played for the Lions in 2002 and 2003, and the Bucs in 2004.

Surely, there’s a reason for Schroeder making this move three full seasons after last playing in the NFL. When we figure out what it is, we’ll let you know.

As for the Thompson pick and a bust.. I dare you to walk up to the cat and say that.. couple of monsters playing a little joust in the OTA's... :shock:

that kid is amonster... i wouldnt even walk up to him to tell him he was good. id just send a letter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts