Osi Umenyiora loses it on BBC NFL show

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Would you please find another site? I can't speak for anyone else, but I wasn't able to access that player in the US.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I couldn't find any other references to the article, except BBC links that also did not work.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well maybe this will teach you not to throw our tea in the bay. :whistling:

OP
OP
Beagle

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Afraid I haven't been able to find another source, if it pops up on Youtube I'll post a link.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
At least u waited till the 4th post to derail

One has to admire his Breee-tish restraint. ;) (Don't you just hate posters who refer to themselves as "one" ... and in doing so, throws a parenthetical to said poster in the plural, inferring that "one" has a tapeworm?)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well maybe this will teach you not to throw our tea in the bay. :whistling:

If only you and your people had devised decaffeinated tea. Those colonists wouldn't have been wound up so tightly. Your powdered wig brethren brought it on to themselves. :)

I

Because it is hard to find..

We are blocked since we aren't in the uk

I found it on BBC I-player, but it wont let me convert it to a downloadable file. He just complained about the NYPD not even attempting to jump, and how Randell Cobb being the shortest guy on the field at 5ft 8ins, was the one that caught it. He further said if this kind of thing is likely, it`s normal for a team to put in receivers as extra corners to defend against it, although I`ve never seen it done ???? The English presenter then appeared in a Packer jersey, and put a Packer cap on his head. The other co-presenter is Jason Bell, a former Giant, so he upset both of them. It was light hearted.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I found it on BBC I-player, but it wont let me convert it to a downloadable file. He just complained about the NYPD not even attempting to jump, and how Randell Cobb being the shortest guy on the field at 5ft 8ins, was the one that caught it. He further said if this kind of thing is likely, it`s normal for a team to put in receivers as extra corners to defend against it, although I`ve never seen it done ???? The English presenter then appeared in a Packer jersey, and put a Packer cap on his head. The other co-presenter is Jason Bell, a former Giant, so he upset both of them. It was light hearted.
So he basically repeated what was said on the NFL network recap last Sunday night. One defender facing away from the QB (he was the one Cobb pushed) and the rest didn't jump. As to receivers playing DB, I think they expected a quick sideline pass to get into FG range, not the hail Rodgers.

I

So he basically repeated what was said on the NFL network recap last Sunday night. One defender facing away from the QB (he was the one Cobb pushed) and the rest didn't jump. As to receivers playing DB, I think they expected a quick sideline pass to get into FG range, not the hail Rodgers.

I`ve never heard of teams using receivers as DBs before. Is that even legal ???

I

I think it was more about the host taking the rise out of TWO former Giants to be honest.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I've never seen a defensive player "declare" anything to the officials before a play. Not sure why they'd have to. WR numbers are "backs or ends" and classified in the same range as RB's, FB's, LB's and DB's.

D

Deleted member 6794

Okay, thank you but one more question.....I believed there has to minimum amount of players lined up at the LOS, so how would that work ?

There's not a minimum amount of players having to line up at the LOS on defense.

Members online

Latest posts