Osi Umenyiora loses it on BBC NFL show

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Going back to Osi, he`s a bit of a showman and played it up a bit. Jennings was on it the other week replacing him and he was very eloquent. Used a lot of words to make a point.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Maybe at the end of the game today, with the Pack up by 8, we will see Jeff Janis in there as an extra defender against a Hail Mary......don't try to catch it Jeff......just bat it out of the back of the end zone!

D

Deleted member 6794

Maybe at the end of the game today, with the Pack up by 8, we will see Jeff Janis in there as an extra defender against a Hail Mary......don't try to catch it Jeff......just bat it out of the back of the end zone!

Unfortunately I'm not convinced Janis would end up running into the correct end zone. ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

This poor guy. I wonder if he knows everybody hates him ??....lol Janis I meant of course.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This poor guy. I wonder if he knows everybody hates him ??....lol

If you are talking about Jeff Janis, I don't hate him at all. Personally, I think a lot of Packer fans, myself included, like to joke around about Jeff, but we all want him to play well. He also seems like a pretty nice guy. But I think because of how long he as been with the Packers, his inability to stay on the field despite all of his physical attributes and maybe the hype some people game him after the Arizona game, he is a pretty easy target for humor.

Go Jeff Go!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If you are talking about Jeff Janis, I don't hate him at all. Personally, I think a lot of Packer fans, myself included, like to joke around about Jeff, but we all want him to play well. He also seems like a pretty nice guy. But I think because of how long he as been with the Packers, his inability to stay on the field despite all of his physical attributes and maybe the hype some people game him after the Arizona game, he is a pretty easy target for humor.

Go Jeff Go!

Uh, THIS way Jeff, THIS way.....

Latest posts