OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son and I both have one share! I'm going to keep his hidden until 13-15 year Christmas! BOO YA! All his youth he'll see it on the wall and wish he had his own!

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got my certificate, the brand book and the letter today! I have one question though, when will we get our proxy cards/control numbers to log into the shareholders section of the Pro Shop? What exactly is the proxy card?

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I was wondering. I was hoping it would be different - not much point in buying more if the certificate is exactly the same. Of course, it's not about that, really.
Here's one for you!!:eek: When I moved to my current address 6 years ago, my 1997 stock certificate got lost somehow. I contacted the Packers and they sent me a replacement although the original date is not there. :( But the point is I got a replacement. Let me tell you, I will never let this one out of my sight. Plan on dying at my current address and I want my stock certificates buried with me.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got my certificate, the brand book and the letter today! I have one question though, when will we get our proxy cards/control numbers to log into the shareholders section of the Pro Shop? What exactly is the proxy card?
They contact us by mail before the board meeting in June or July.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The proxy card, I think, is just the information on voting. So, you don't have your number anywhere in the docs? Email the pro shop, then and ask. Try [email protected] Alternatively, I have one you can use if you want to shop - PM me if you are okay logging in under my number. I don't know if it will work, but try this: http://www.packersproshop.com/Green-Bay-Packers-Shareholders/Shareholders/547545612d7613a5/

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The proxy card, I think, is just the information on voting. So, you don't have your number anywhere in the docs? Email the pro shop, then and ask. Try [email protected] Alternatively, I have one you can use if you want to shop - PM me if you are okay logging in under my number. I don't know if it will work, but try this: http://www.packersproshop.com/Green-Bay-Packers-Shareholders/Shareholders/547545612d7613a5/
Got to be a number on the certificate. Mine does. Sorry I didn't address the question properly.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? Both mine from 1997 and the new one have numbers albeit different #'s.
There is a number on it, but it is not THAT number. It is an 11-digit shareholder number that you need to access the shareholder site in the ProShop (and to vote online.) I think the number on the certificate may be a certificate number or something.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Oh fudge, UPS don't deliver on Saturdays do it? It left Chicago this morning, and left Louisville this afternoon.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Got that guy working on a prototype frame for the stock. Here is an example of some of his work. all hand made from wood. all the G's and Ovals are raised letters the feet come off on the large G and it has a hanger on the back and the card holder and pencil box have felt on the bottom. this stuff your are looking at is what I just bought from him. as soon as we have a prototype for the frame I will stick it up here. He will make anything for any team and I have seen some of the stuff he has done for other guys in the department and this guy is a craftsman.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yep, updated my delivery to Monday. Boo Hoo

I gotta quit looking at this thread. I know it will come but this is agonizing. I haven't even gotten an email it is shipping. I am happy for your guys though. Soon I will know your joy and I too will be doing the happy dance around my street. and just like Febuary 6 my neighbors will once again think I am OUT OF MY FREEKIN MIND!!!:cool:

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son and I both have one share! I'm going to keep his hidden until 13-15 year Christmas! BOO YA! All his youth he'll see it on the wall and wish he had his own!
You'll never be able to wait that long to give it to him... but just imagine what it will mean when he is old enough to understand!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You'll never be able to wait that long to give it to him... but just imagine what it will mean when he is old enough to understand!
I was forced to be a browns fan when I was a kid. If he decides he wants to be another teams fan then I will just need to have more kids. lol A lil easier than being a browns fan here....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts