Official Studs and Duds Vikings

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The label (laces) would always be pointed away from my mouth. When the neighborhood bar gets a new bartender it does take a bit of time to get it right. Eventually though just like the experienced bartenders the beer comes out of the cooler and on the bar before my butt hits the bar stool.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The label (laces) would always be pointed away from my mouth. When the neighborhood bar gets a new bartender it does take a bit of time to get it right. Eventually though just like the experienced bartenders the beer comes out of the cooler and on the bar before my butt hits the bar stool.
My kind of bar.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
First opportunity I've gotten to watch the entire game...

I think there's way more to be encouraged about than discouraged. That's some of the best rhythm I've seen the Packers in all season long on offense. Even in the first half, they were just a little bit off at times, but were still able to move the ball.

MVS has really come into his own. You can just see the confidence and swagger oozing from him where we used to never see that.

I loved EQSB from the beginning, but injuries and such just made it to where he couldn't really pop or shine. I'm glad he's getting some opportunities and looking like a playmaker.

Cobb is just rock steady as a veteran slot presence. I really think he just adds a stabilizing force to an already really good offense.

Get Jones back, and hopefully Bakhtiari, and the Packers offense will be cooking down the stretch.

Defensively, you could tell it was a defense that was missing some horses. Even though Gary wasn't there, I thought the pressure was really good all game and I thought there were a lot of really big time moments. But, even with that, the back end just didn't hold up well enough.

The defense has been solid all year, but we really, really need Jaire back for the stretch run. I wouldn't be overly comfortable in the playoffs with what we saw yesterday in the secondary.

Lastly, who said that Rodgers has lost the long ball?????

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First opportunity I've gotten to watch the entire game...

I think there's way more to be encouraged about than discouraged. That's some of the best rhythm I've seen the Packers in all season long on offense. Even in the first half, they were just a little bit off at times, but were still able to move the ball.

MVS has really come into his own. You can just see the confidence and swagger oozing from him where we used to never see that.

I loved EQSB from the beginning, but injuries and such just made it to where he couldn't really pop or shine. I'm glad he's getting some opportunities and looking like a playmaker.

Cobb is just rock steady as a veteran slot presence. I really think he just adds a stabilizing force to an already really good offense.

Get Jones back, and hopefully Bakhtiari, and the Packers offense will be cooking down the stretch.

Defensively, you could tell it was a defense that was missing some horses. Even though Gary wasn't there, I thought the pressure was really good all game and I thought there were a lot of really big time moments. But, even with that, the back end just didn't hold up well enough.

The defense has been solid all year, but we really, really need Jaire back for the stretch run. I wouldn't be overly comfortable in the playoffs with what we saw yesterday in the secondary.

Lastly, who said that Rodgers has lost the long ball?????
Good summary. I'm not sure why the secondary turned in such a weak performance. That could be due to lack of pressure on Cousins with Gary out, but mostly it's due to an off day and a budding superstar receiver in Jefferson. Cousins got away with a few throws and Crosby's misses continue to hurt the team. Yeah it's a loss, but I agree the O looked great for most of the game, and that was without Jones. As for the Rams, they can be beaten by a consistent run game and TOP - a repeat of the Seahags game would be nice.

Members online

Latest posts