Official Studs and duds seahawks

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I absolutely loved all the hype about Russell Wilson rehabbing for 37 hours a day and being an insane person talking to himself during fake games on the field turning into zero points.

To any Seattle fans who may be lurking-- your team sucks and they're dirty and you should just stew in that reality.

Reaction score
I absolutely loved all the hype about Russell Wilson rehabbing for 37 hours a day and being an insane person talking to himself during fake games on the field turn into zero points.

To any Seattle fans who may be lurking-- your team sucks and they're dirty and you should just stew in that reality.
Tell us how you really feel. Don’t hold back this time.. :laugh:

I’m going to give a Dud to Pete Carroll for throwing his crotch warmer on to the field for a challenge request. I noticed everyone kinda stared at it and initially backed away from it. I swear it was down his pants. It had steam coming off it so there’s only 1 place I can think of that.., um.. disregard this post :tup:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Tell us how you really feel. Don’t hold back this time.. :laugh:

I’m going to give a Dud to Pete Carroll for throwing his crotch warmer ontonn N the field for a challenge. :tup:

People have been complaining that I don't just cut it loose and share my opinions, so I'm trying to work on that.

Here's another one: D.K. Metcalf giving vent to his temper tantrum because he knew his crappy team had lost the game is a great microcosm for the 12's in general.

Reaction score
People have been complaining that I don't just cut it loose and share my opinions, so I'm trying to work on that.

Here's another one: D.K. Metcalf giving vent to his temper tantrum because he knew his crappy team had lost the game is a great microcosm for the 12's in general.
I’m good with it.
As long as it ain’t directed at me it’s therapeutic :tup:

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Since we are on the topic, I thought Carroll was a definite dud. It would not surprise me if he was fired or "retired" by seasons end. He's completely lost the team and it shows in his players uncontrolled attitudes on the field. You have one guy tossing a shoe across the field. Talk about sportsmanship there. Then you have Metcalf grabbing two players facemasks resulting in an ejection and him trying to sneak back in a play. A coach that lets this happen, let alone not realize he is trying to get back on the field, does not have his thumb on the pulse of his team. It is time to sit back in the recliner and watch the games like the rest of us Pete. It's time.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wayne is an extremely underrated announcer. Does anyone know how to listen to his calls online? I can never get it on the radio being from Northern Indiana.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The last 2 weekends, in watching the Badgers and the Packers, I can't help to think they had very similar games. Both the Badgers and the Packers defense were the stories of the 4 games. Meanwhile both offenses sputtered at times. The good news for the Badgers, I think they are finding their groove on offense. The good news for the Packers....their offense should improve.

Krabs

Reaction score
Wayne is an extremely underrated announcer. Does anyone know how to listen to his calls online? I can never get it on the radio being from Northern Indiana.
I always listen to them on YouTube. Just search, Packers vs Seahawks radio call. Usually, something comes up.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I always listen to them on YouTube. Just search, Packers vs Seahawks radio call. Usually, something comes up.
I used to do that all of the time with Packers, Badgers, Brewers and Bucks. Problem is now, it seems the radio broadcast is ahead of my YouTubeTV broadcast. Not really enjoyable to hear Wayne Larrivee screaming "THERE'S YOUR DAGGER! As I am watching the ball being snapped.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to come back to this, when is the last time anyone saw a 250 pounder with feet, balance and body control like that?

Krabs

Reaction score
I used to do that all of the time with Packers, Badgers, Brewers and Bucks. Problem is now, it seems the radio broadcast is ahead of my YouTubeTV broadcast. Not really enjoyable to hear Wayne Larrivee screaming "THERE'S YOUR DAGGER! As I am watching the ball being snapped.
I didn't mean live. I meant replays of the game. I quit watching the talking heads long ago. I just like watching the highlights of the game now on YouTube. I like the ones that have Wayne doing the calls. I watch the game on antenna and the radio is still ahead of me. I stopped doing that for the same reason.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I didn't mean live. I meant replays of the game. I quit watching the talking heads long ago. I just like watching the highlights of the game now on YouTube. I like the ones that have Wayne doing the calls. I watch the game on antenna and the radio is still ahead of me. I stopped doing that for the same reason.
I still love to watch the entire Packer game, from start to finish. However, I don't like commercials, so I usually don't start watching until an hour or so after the game has already started. This allows me to fast forward through the commercials and halftime and I am usually just catching up to live by the end of the game.

This works great, unless you have someone text you about the game, come into the room knowing more than you do or even worse, opening up your computer/phone and for some reason the final score pops up.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd say they're likely getting their direction from Pete. He's never had very disciplined teams and that comes from the head coach.
I've always felt that Carroll was the type of guy that relishes the fact that he has some 3rd class, uncontrollable malletheads on his roster. He's not alone though. We have a substantial number of posters here who, if they were coaches/gm's, would have a roster chock full of clowns and jackwagons.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs - the Scotland national FOOTBALL team, Denmark going for 10 wins out of 10 tonight, and the plucky underdog Jocks walloped them 2-0 at the mighty Hampden stadium securing a seeded position for the playoffs. 6 wins in a row for us, and 8 in a calendar year, I don't think we've had that kind of run in my lifetime

Oh and the pack played well last night.

Don't think I can add much that hasn't been said already
I think the O still hasn't really hit top gear yet this season, they've been good and close at times, but still to get a proper rhythm
for as much credit as we have to give the D and fire Joe Barry, I still think we are still soft against the run
D wins championships

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m not sure. He pointed to his elbow area and appeared he strained or pulled either his Biceps or Forearm grabbing Wilson. That’s a medium to lower grade injury compared with the list you normally see. If it’s not a serious tear, he’ll miss a few games tops.
Again, he still needs to get an MRI, everything else is just speculation.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His voice during the on-field postgame interview also sounded a bit under the weather.
Yeah, Rodgers definitely had a case of covid. I wonder if he ever thought he wished he had been vaccinated.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds, Lazard had tough catches to make, but he has to make some of them.
I know Jones had some big plays and ended up getting hurt, but he's a semi dud for me. He left 40-60yds on the field by dropping well set up passes. but then he did some other things pretty well. Not going to make them all, but I expect most of the easy ones to be made and for the most part he does, just not last night.
I'm with you!

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Overlooked duds: Nanz and Romo. Most of the game they sounded like they wanted to spit polish the Russell Wilson family jewels. Usually they are better than this.
Stud: Jenkins able to make a Lambeau Leap.
Romo is morphing into Aikman.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts