Official Studs and duds seahawks

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He believes King didn't complete the catch on the INT - I tend to agree with him, a WR must control the ball through contact with the ground - he did not.
He also believes that fumbled snap was clearly the Seahawks, which I agree with him.

I DESPISE myself for agreeing with Carroll too.....I struggle with that man more than nearly any coach EVER in the history of sports.
Nope. They changed that rule

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Eric Stokes - amazing coverage and range, is getting better every single game.

Campbell - continues to keep gap leaks at a minimum and makes the offense he faces stretch.

Amos - Had one hell of a game, and he was closing on coverage and his timing was great.

P Smith - Was noticeable in the pass rush and got good push.

Gary - absolutely great pressures and a force to be reckoned with and is getting better and better - fingers crossed on his arm/shoulder injury as we NEED his presence.

Savage - He looked quick today and was reacting extremely well.

AJ Dillon - the man is a freight train - the power and versatility was on display as he tears into defenses later in game when they are gassed. He is a very able receiver as well and is a force.

Devante Adams - continues to show leadership and makes plays when called upon.

2nd half Oline - did excellent in opening holes and gaps for runners to feast upon

Joe Barry - has done what appears to be a outstanding job of scheming and is putting all of his players in positions to succeed. What a breath of fresh air.

Duds:

Mason Crosby - has the yips and needs to get back on track.

Deguara - doesn't seem to know his assignments at all times.

Aaron Rodgers - was pressing at times, and didn't seem comfortable and confident like we are used to seeing. Did his best gunslinger imitation and it wiped points off the board.

All in all - one of the best defensive performances in a LONG LONG time!!! I realize that Wilson was not 100 pct as his finger was hampering his normal performance but a shut out is a shut out, and he is one of the best in the business. Barry has this defense believing in each other and it shows - the chemistry on his unit is exactly what this team has needed in a what seems to be 10 plus years. Injuries in this game are going to effect both sides of the ball, but the degree to which is yet to be seen.
I had to laugh (I can't stand the Hags or Pete C.) toward the end of the game. The Hags were desperate to avoid a shut out. It was kinda funny to watch and a good example of ego winning out over common sense. During any play, and especially when desperation creeps in, the chance of an injury get bigger. Imagine if Wilson had hurt his finger even more (he didn't look like he should be playing anyway)? And it would have been for nothing other than Carroll's ego. Oh well, it's always fun to beat Pete and the Hags.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I had to laugh (I can't stand the Hags or Pete C.) toward the end of the game. The Hags were desperate to avoid a shut out. It was kinda funny to watch and a good example of ego winning out over common sense. During any play, and especially when desperation creeps in, the chance of an injury get bigger. Imagine if Wilson had hurt his finger even more (he didn't look like he should be playing anyway)? And it would have been for nothing other than Carroll's ego. Oh well, it's always fun to beat Pete and the Hags.
I agree and was thinking the same thing. However, I was more worried about our starters getting hurt, since MLF left them in too.

Last edited:

Packermudgeon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to come back to this, when is the last time anyone saw a 250 pounder with feet, balance and body control like that?
Well there was this one woman back in my more frisky days...ahh memories.
Anyway, she met the above qualifications and more. Nimmmmmmble.

Members online

Latest posts