Official Gameday Thread: Packers vs Seahawks

PackManDan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Disappointed in the Packers offense so far. We haven't run for anything. Some stupid errors (running into the kicker), and Rodgers looks off his mark. Of course this is coming from a fan so I'm overly-critical. Although I guess it could be much worse and it isn't too bad being down only one touchdown against Seattle at their stadium. So we will see.

PackManDan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our offense is what you're not liking? Oof...

I don't like the way our Run D is going either. But the thing that was bothering me most at the time was our offense. I was expecting more. I knew our defense wasn't going to be great this year.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was gonna be tough to knock these guys down in their house on opening day. But 1 game does not make a season.

My only real concern going forward are these O-line injuries, those are scary considering you don't want to lose Rodgers

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was gonna be tough to knock these guys down in their house on opening day. But 1 game does not make a season.

My only real concern going forward are these O-line injuries, those are scary considering you don't want to lose Rodgers

Every stinking year I'm like, "Yeahhhhhh, o-line gonna be healthy now. So much depth. This is good. Like 10 guys with starting experience. Awesome." :cry: :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts