Official Gameday Thread: Packers vs Seahawks

BobVal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Streaming the game. Great. I have WildBlue HiSpeed Satellite and am at the end of my monthly allotment

I know I am effected, I haven't had NBC since Monday.

Cannot believe that the NFL is not doing something like showing the game on the NFL channel at the same time.

But it is all about Money and the Fans don't matter.

PS: Thanks for the offer, if I can get to your house I will bring the beer

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Streaming the game. Great. I have WildBlue HiSpeed Satellite and am at the end of my monthly allotment

I know I am effected, I haven't had NBC since Monday.

Cannot believe that the NFL is not doing something like showing the game on the NFL channel at the same time.

But it is all about Money and the Fans don't matter.

PS: Thanks for the offer, if I can get to your house I will bring the beer
Can't you pull in your local stations OTA with a $20 indoor antenna?

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

To any that cannot enjoy the Packers vs Seahawks game, and it is possible for you to do so, I recommend a Sports Bar. Also some Hotels/Motels will have it on their systems. A group of friends to rent the room could defer the cost . Visit a friend or a relative who will be watching the game, if possible. If the game is on NBC and to be shown nationally, could the game be streamed over the internet ? I have missed games myself in the past and wished that someone had come to my aid . I wish you all well and I say, Go Pack Go !!!

BobVal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will surely be looking into the OTA tomorrow. I am not sure I have ANY equipment that has a Tuner in it.
Maybe the old TV in the basement. Only kidding my 65" has a Tuner.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hi:

Cannot believe it. I live in Virginia and use Direct-TV for my TV and they are having a spat with NBC

Way to go NFL - using NBC to host your kick off game.

Packer Fans get screwed AGAIN - Last time it was the replacement Refs and this time DirecTV and NBC

What a Drag, No kickoff game - Free NFL ticket this weekend but the Packers aren't playing this weekend.

How do us Packer fans catch a break?

Try living in the UK :eek:. I probably pay more than you do, and I get screwed on a regular basis. :x3:

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's gonna be a late night/early morning to watch the game, I think so far SKY have only one other packers match on which sucks *** big time

i think the game could go either way <5 points for either team

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think there was only one poster that said we might have a chance. The rest just assumed the win was already in the bag.

They won last time on a last second play that was one of the most controversial plays in nfl history.... I have no idea why they would be so confident.

D

Deleted member 6794

Brad Jones listed as probable for tomorrow's game, Bostick, Tretter and Goodson out.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
They won last time on a last second play that was one of the most controversial plays in nfl history.... I have no idea why they would be so confident.
Because they ripped the league a new ***** last year and their rude smacking their gum with their mouth open coach has them pumped. I hope our guys go in as pumped as the Hawks appear to be. This game may not make a difference in December but I think this game is important to the players. The hawks want to show they are a dynasty and the Pack wants to show we ain't just a great passing team anymore. The S**t hits the fan in 24 Hrs. F..in GO PACK!!!!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait for this game. I'll be traveling from Phoenix to be at this game. Should be amazing
I just flew back from Phoenix last night.... will be going back in under 5 months for the Super Bowl.
Really really hoping it's us vs anyone. And it could be.

I expect us to play pretty good tomorrow, but I also expect a few too many leaks in and around Linsley and Bulaga.
Remember Bulaga's last game there?
Now he's coming off a torn ACL and hasn't played a real game in about 20 months.

I am begging the pre-season zebras to stay tight with the flags on the DBs because SEATTLE is THE reason they cracked down.
Sherman is the **** of the mug, bump beyond 5 yards, the arm bar, the quick tug, etc.

I expect our defense to be much improved this year.
But Russell Wilson is so much better now than he was 2 years ago. He's way smarter than Crapnick. And although not as fast, he's more elusive, just smart.

I got Seattle winning 27-16. Our drives lead to 3 FGs earlyish insted of TDs, which come back to haunt us.
As always I hope I am wrong.

Oh, and I did MY PART.
I am a Fantasy Football Injury jinx.
See Rodgers and Cobb last year. See Gronk last year.
I even jinxex Adrian Peterson a few years ago as I obtained him in a trade and he had the high ankle sprain right away, and came back about 5 weeks later to get that ugly torn ACL.

This weekend in AZ, I drafted: Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree, Percy Harvin, and Russell Wilson.
They done.
I also got Forte, but I don't really have any worries about Da Bears.

Packermaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm counting down the hours already. Their defense is tough, but the Pack will prevail here. Get ready for a special season!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Opening Day of the season... love it

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 27 Sneezehawks 13.

Heard Seahawk fan on radio saying he thinks the Seahawks can shut out the Pack and put up lots of points on us. My is he going to be surprised!

D

Deleted member 6794

I think it will be interesting to see how the official will call tonight´s game, especially as the crew working tonight´s game have called the most defensive holding, pass interference penalties during the preseason.

Members online

Latest posts