Official Gameday Thread: Packers vs Giants

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If we lose this game, you can finally say the defense cost us one, cause we have the 3rd worst defense in the league I am convinced after today.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PACKERS WIN! OMFG THAT WAS GREAT BY AARON RODGERS! GREAT CLUTCH OFFENSE HOLY ****!!!

**** YOU SKIP BAYLESS! **** YOU

Deke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow oh wow! Be still my beating heart! That was nervy at the end - but what a final drive!

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL ^ You know I was thinking the same thing... I wonder what excuse Skip Bayless will use this week. Only time will tell.

I missed these type of games veryyy entertaining game!

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the offense will have to clean up for the defense every game now. Jarrett Bush omfg sigh. Woodson is holding a bit much lol so he's gonna get several calls each game. Finley has got to make those catches instead of slamming the ground. Run Brandon Saine more, he seems more powerful and faster than Grant's 2 yd runs. Crosby can't always hit the FG so the team can't just assume he'll make those 40+ yarders. For a stretch of time in late 3rd I was wondering why run , run, pass play calling for 2 or so series. Well at the end of the day we're 12-0, but this game was very close, too close.

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that one was too close! way too many drops. although the defense always makes some big time plays, they drive me mad at times. i wish it wasn't always 'all or nothing' with them. just be happy with the tackle, it doesnt always have to be a pick 6, jeez. but, like all season, they turned it on when they had to and pulled it out. they scared the sh*t outta me plenty of times, but a win's a win.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
This was like the Giants Super Bowl and the Packers took a lot of punches and STILL pulled it out. Wow what a game. A lot of wtf moments by GB but leaving enough time on the clock in the end to see Rodgers and Crosby ice it.......wheeeeeee........!!!!!!!!

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the Defense cause for concern? I'm not sure I buy this "they get the stops when they need them" stuff with the playoffs looming. Anyone else worried or should I relax???

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the Defense cause for concern? I'm not sure I buy this "they get the stops when they need them" stuff with the playoffs looming. Anyone else worried or should I relax???

Look at who was in there on defense..

and as I said in my thread EVERY team is hunting to knock us off..So while the defense is having issues, we have to remind ourselves of that fact

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Have any of you guys snuck over to the Giants board to see what's being said? It might be good for a laugh.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense is a bit of a concern, but come the playoffs Hawk and Bishop will HOPEFULLY be back. Woodson is still beast, as is Matthews. We can win another championship with this defense. I am sure MM will be all over the defense to really buck up!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Look at who was in there on defense..

and as I said in my thread EVERY team is hunting to knock us off..So while the defense is having issues, we have to remind ourselves of that fact

Yes, and correct me if I'm wrong but the Giants had a lot to play for, especially with Dallas losing in the final minutes of our game. Also, our D seems to get disoriented when CWood goes down. (Which I know doesn't explain much, if anything, but I think you're exactly right on this and mostly just wanted to say so.)

Members online

Latest posts