** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: PACKERS @ COWBOYS **

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok down only 10 at halftime most likely unless they score here is good. so something to be happy for. and also that rodgers is capable to lead a drive if need be like it was

stewart45

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im happy with that td... sucks favre is out.. but we gotta pull through as a team now, especially on defense

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Rodgers is playing well, let Favre sit out the rest of the game. That was a really nice drive he lead. We're not out of it yet, but it's going to be tough to win, especially with the way our defense has been playing.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I think Rodgers handles the pressure physically here pretty well. I said it in another post, and maybe I am wrong here, but I think we can recharge here in halftime both from a player and coaching standpoint. I still think we have a chance!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Aaron Rodgers hook up with Jennings for 43 yards, then connect with him on a touchdown? This is nuts....

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we indeed still have a chance. cant have any turnovers and have to cover better. and get more pressure on romo which is tough to do when u got no pressure.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I hope favre isn't hurt too bad. Rodgers sure stepped in nicely. Lets see if he can put more points on the board in the second half.

Rodgers has looked lost except for 2 throws to Jennings. Yes, that is a HUGE except, but he has turned the wrong way on a handoff, thrown up 2 screens for grabs, etc.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers actually looks quite horrible out there. Has good skills but isn't handling the pressure well. Favre isn't either but he's doing all he can.

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless our defense can improve in the second half, we are done for. I dont see us winning this game down 2 scores without slowing them down.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
Well, I hope favre isn't hurt too bad. Rodgers sure stepped in nicely. Lets see if he can put more points on the board in the second half.

Rodgers has looked lost except for 2 throws to Jennings. Yes, that is a HUGE except, but he has turned the wrong way on a handoff, thrown up 2 screens for grabs, etc.

Yeah but can you imagine how nervous he must be just to come in during this game the way things were going. I am sure he'll calm down and be more competent.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The key to this game isn't Aaron Rogers folks, the key is our defense. If we can't stop them, we can't win. Our youth, even in our coaching staff is showing tonight. We got out of game plan early

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
CalifPacker said:

Yeah but can you imagine how nervous he must be just to come in during this game the way things were going. I am sure he'll calm down and be more competent.

Yes, that is probably true. He has been nowhere near an actual game for over 3 years now. One quarter does not define him.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The announcers mostly ignored it, but Greg Jennings was a monster on that scoring drive and really made it happen. Credit Rodgers for getting it to him, but both times he did, Jennings really made something out of nothing, spun and darted and grabbed big yards after the catch.

It was exactly the kind of spark the Packers needed. We'll need a lot more, though.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
someone needs to knock that silly *** stupid smile off of Romo

Collinsworth said it best...Young, signed 30 M contract, dating Underwood and Simpson, NFL qb...smile away.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am watching it live at http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29371&displayPage=tab_gamecenter&season=2007&week=REG13
it is a big "laggy" but overall shows the game live. This sucks when a cable limited channel is allowed to show it without putting it on mainstream channels like Fox or NBC

Only watched since 2nd quarter but so far looks like a rough game...several key defensive Dal players out and Favre gone... very rough game

edit: or try
http://www.nfl.com/live/viewer?icampaign=live0003 or click the "watch live" on the link I posted above

Members online

Latest posts