1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: PACKERS @ COWBOYS **

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by all about da packers, Nov 29, 2007.

1. tkpckfan

tkpckfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ok down only 10 at halftime most likely unless they score here is good. so something to be happy for. and also that rodgers is capable to lead a drive if need be like it was

2. stewart45

stewart45 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    im happy with that td... sucks favre is out.. but we gotta pull through as a team now, especially on defense

3. slowsinistermo

slowsinistermo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    how we are only down 10 i have no idea....this is ugly

4. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Terrell Owens sucks and Greg Jennings is good.

Btw, Romo is NOTHING without Owens.

5. RainX

RainX Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    If Rodgers is playing well, let Favre sit out the rest of the game. That was a really nice drive he lead. We're not out of it yet, but it's going to be tough to win, especially with the way our defense has been playing.

6. DarkaneRules

DarkaneRules Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I think Rodgers handles the pressure physically here pretty well. I said it in another post, and maybe I am wrong here, but I think we can recharge here in halftime both from a player and coaching standpoint. I still think we have a chance!

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Did Aaron Rodgers hook up with Jennings for 43 yards, then connect with him on a touchdown? This is nuts....

8. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Rodgers is a good QB, I'm glad that Collingsworth insults him, and then looks like an idiot.

9. tkpckfan

tkpckfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    we indeed still have a chance. cant have any turnovers and have to cover better. and get more pressure on romo which is tough to do when u got no pressure.

10. Cowboysfan178

Cowboysfan178 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Your a full blown idiot...

11. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Well, I hope favre isn't hurt too bad. Rodgers sure stepped in nicely. Lets see if he can put more points on the board in the second half.

12. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Rodgers has looked lost except for 2 throws to Jennings. Yes, that is a HUGE except, but he has turned the wrong way on a handoff, thrown up 2 screens for grabs, etc.

13. rmayer32

rmayer32 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Let's hope they can get much more physical on defense in the 2nd half.. Damn, I hate the Cowgirls!!! :(

14. Rios39

Rios39 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Rodgers actually looks quite horrible out there. Has good skills but isn't handling the pressure well. Favre isn't either but he's doing all he can.

15. Gattocheese

Gattocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Unless our defense can improve in the second half, we are done for. I dont see us winning this game down 2 scores without slowing them down.

16. DarkaneRules

DarkaneRules Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah but can you imagine how nervous he must be just to come in during this game the way things were going. I am sure he'll calm down and be more competent.

17. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The key to this game isn't Aaron Rogers folks, the key is our defense. If we can't stop them, we can't win. Our youth, even in our coaching staff is showing tonight. We got out of game plan early

18. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, that is probably true. He has been nowhere near an actual game for over 3 years now. One quarter does not define him.

19. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah if Farve cant come back this game is over. Rodgers sucks, we will never win a game with this guy.

20. scotty

scotty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The announcers mostly ignored it, but Greg Jennings was a monster on that scoring drive and really made it happen. Credit Rodgers for getting it to him, but both times he did, Jennings really made something out of nothing, spun and darted and grabbed big yards after the catch.

It was exactly the kind of spark the Packers needed. We'll need a lot more, though.

21. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    someone needs to knock that silly *** stupid smile off of Romo

22. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    hey we heard a linebacker's name. Poppinga had a penalty. At least I know they're on the field

23. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Collinsworth said it best...Young, signed 30 M contract, dating Underwood and Simpson, NFL qb...smile away.

24. rmayer32

rmayer32 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. screwballl

screwballl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I am watching it live at http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29371&displayPage=tab_gamecenter&season=2007&week=REG13
    it is a big "laggy" but overall shows the game live. This sucks when a cable limited channel is allowed to show it without putting it on mainstream channels like Fox or NBC

Only watched since 2nd quarter but so far looks like a rough game...several key defensive Dal players out and Favre gone... very rough game

edit: or try
    http://www.nfl.com/live/viewer?icampaign=live0003 or click the "watch live" on the link I posted above