** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: PACKERS @ COWBOYS **

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SWEET!!!! this comeback is worth the optimism to me... even if we end up losing. We didn't quit and we won't. We aren't a bad team and sometimes defenses and offenses win battles initially, but the war wages on!

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its because we are not throwing those long bombs down the field and giving us a chance to move down the field. We have some key defensive plays coming up next.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice methodical drive by the Packers! That's the Packer offense, now let's get our defense back. It's got to be turn over time

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These are the times you wish you were the Chicago Bears where you could score on a punt return or an interception return. With Farve gone this games over. I should just turn it off.

Like Hell!!!

Rodgers is showing something tonight.. Keep the faith!!!!!!!!!! :D

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its because we are not throwing those long bombs down the field and giving us a chance to move down the field. We have some key defensive plays coming up next.

Those weren't needed.. No clue why the heck they kept doing it.. it was ridiculous!

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nice!!! 24-27
Rodgers may be just whats needed in this game to get back to basics with this fairly new team with a few exceptions

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LOLLLLL
A-ROD IS MY HERO
we're SHOWING A LOT OF HUSTLE OUT THERE!!!

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HOw much fun is John Kuhn right now? That's great to get to watch... he is amped up. Did you see him run his defender over on his passing route?

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we had Woodson it wouldnt be this bad but this reminds me of the 2004 defense where we couldnt stop anybody. You guys recall that game against the Colts where Manning would just throw it up every play and touchdown.

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHA

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TERRELL OWENS TOTALLY F"ING SUCKS!!!!!! I LOVE IT. It looked like he was going to celebrate.... HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts