** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: PACKERS @ COWBOYS **

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bench Bigby??? He's the only guy catching people... Bench Harris for not running with his guy on 3rd and 19... ****!

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way, Owens TOTALLY pushed off on that supposed TD catch that turned into Al's pick.

Owens sucks. Dirty, mouthy popcorn eating loser.

I also love how he has to motion away from Harris.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And now freakin' whitten with the push off too....

I'll tell you why our d looks bad... their receivers are pushing off.

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is one of those "test your mettle" games. Pretty much everything has gone against GB that could and they need a good possession here to have a chance.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good God almighty.

Well I'll tell you think, come play offs. The Cowboys have been exposed. If tehy can hardly beat us without Woodson, KGB, Favre and our reshuffled Oline... they won't be beating us come play offs.

The cowboys are not for real. IT's too bad we didn't show up.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
horrible calls left and right... both teams have had multiple challenge calls... that tells you that the officials need to have some sort of immediate review or have all calls come from the booth

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Shame that PI call! Man!! It was questionable and I can see it being called either way honesty. He had his hand on him and then the feet. Dangit. I don't think it was intentional though. Bad luck. Have to admit it was a good game. I'll be surprised if we pull it out.

I do think the Refs are awful in this game. Yeah, I know, give me some cheese with my Scotch.

I think with woodson it might have been a better showing on D. I think barring a turnover, this game is toast.

Ugh........ We'll get them in the post season if our D is healthy.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes Timmons that was a completely bogus placement, the officals pushed it back at least a full ball length

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again.........we had to play the team, AND the refs.
Rodgers did decent though. I hope Favre can play next week though. I still think he's our best chance.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate that anyone is able to milk the clock... lessen the play clock, require that if the team is set they have to snap within 5 seconds, something so that this doesn't happen where Dallas runs down 5 minutes off the clock running 4 plays...
I know the pack has done it before but it tends to be a rarity rather than the rule.

Members online

Latest posts