Official Game Day Thread: Ravens @ Packers 12/7: WIN 27 - 14

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 2nd most penalized game in NFL History, wow! Jaws must be disappointed since he wanted another PI call to get the all time record, lol. Though it was a sloppy game, D did step up. Especially when the Ravens where on our side of the field. Williams was getting picked on all night but he sure did redeem himself with that huge redzone INT.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers played very well, 1 INT was more like a Punt when you think about it, and the other that went off Driver's leg wasn't really his fault. Jermichael Finley should now be called Mr. Monday Night, he always comes up huge, great game by him. Our O-Line deserves a lot of credit, they are really meshing well now, A-Rod had all the time in the world.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers played very well, 1 INT was more like a Punt when you think about it, and the other that went off Driver's leg wasn't really his fault. Jermichael Finley should now be called Mr. Monday Night, he always comes up huge, great game by him. Our O-Line deserves a lot of credit, they are really meshing well now, A-Rod had all the time in the world.

I'm really looking forward to that pittsburgh game now. If we can take on the steelers' pass rush, I think we can pretty much cross the o-line, FOR NOW.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One last thing, that tackle Woodson got on Rice was bad ***! And, almost forgot to mention the great play tonight of Matthews, dude is an effing beast!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see all of your hopes dashed....

IF the Packers make the playoffs...and that's a BIG IF...they will be spanked in the first round and sent home.

HAHAHAHAHA>..

Like Brett AT HOME vs the Vikings and Atlanta???? YEah 1 and done those years..Something like 6 ints and 2 td?

Arent we always told at least so and so team MADE the playoffs

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW, about the game. Harbaugh is a *********. He was all the time on the ears of the refs, trying to influence their decision. What an *****...

Be a man and coach your team!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was great. At times he did hold on to the ball for too long, but definitely made some plays when doing so. O-Line was amazing. I'm fine if there are 3 or 4 holding calls as long as they play as well as they did. A few good rushing plays with Green and Grant, nothing to write home about though.

Charles Woodson was a beast. That sideways jump he did where he caught McGahee's ankle was jaw-dropping. Tramon sort of redeemed himself with the pick, but that was more of a poor choice on Flacco's decision to throw across his body like that.

Now to the penalties(ugh). Both teams were bad with them. Tramon needs to really work on his man coverage game a whole lot. It was wise to get flagged for interference the first time because Mason(I think it was him) would've gone all the way for the TD. It was sad to see the 3 phantom interference calls on the Ravens. Definitely shouldn't have been called.

Matthews and Raji, but especially Matthews beasted in this game. Clay was all over the field. Whether it was sacking or forcing a fumble. CMJ is looking like a game-changer. Jermichael Finley also showed he can really play. I don't know if Harbaugh knew how explosive Finley is, but now I'm sure he knows.

So, sloppy game where we need to clean up penalties and errors, but we showed we can play with a quality team. It did help that Suggs and Reed were out, but still a great game.

BTW wtf was Harbaugh thinking in those last 2 minutes. Was he aware that they needed points?!?! I was shaking my head for Ravens fans at that point.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good Morning people

Its 6:45am here, Im so happy we won :D

How was the game? Sky Sports dont show it

I see there was a ton of Penalties

What am I saying? WE WON!

WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL

Sorry what was the FG that Crosby missed like? How far away was it?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Good Morning people

38 yards. And it started out just outside the right upright and it stayed there.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Good Morning people

Game was pretty exciting actually. Dominated by Pass Interference penalties. Man, the refs were calling that left and right and if you laid a finger on a receiver and the ball was anywhere close. P.I. call. Steve Young was like, man, you gotta let the Defense have a chance to defend the ball and right now it's just "Whoop (throwing motion), hope we get P.I. on that!" That isn't good offense, that is just junk offense. I agree with him. The rules are way too skewed now in favor of passing (cause passing is exciting and that is the way the NFL wants it to bring in ratings). Personally, I think a long run from scrimmage for a TD is the most exciting play in Football.

D looked great, still not a whole lot of pressure from the front 3, but they really are great against the run.

2nd highest penalized game in NFL history! Doesn't bode well for the playoffs assuming we get a wildcard spot. You can't win playoff games giving those kind of penalties.

That missed FG nearly made me fall over, literally. If it wasn't for a big couch near me I might have fallen over. Just pathetic.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He sucks...

Rodgers gave this game away, and this ******* Flacco gave it right back.

With ONE bad pass that was int?

WOW

Then when Brett has thrown 6 in a game, or 1 in over time at home I guess that was Brett gift wrapping a game

Thanks for acknowledging that

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
im not too sold on the missed FG being flynn's fault. And I've been a supporter of Crosby for a while. It looked like it was close, but it looks like he got the ball down, laces out just in time.

Members online

Latest posts