Official Game Day Thread: Bills @ Packers 8/22: WIN 31 - 21

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Discuss the upcoming game between the Packers and the Bills.

Does anyone know if TO is going to be playing is this game or is he out for another week? This would be a good test for the secondary even though the Bills have a suspect QB.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN said Terrible Owens won't be playing due to a toe injury. Anyone know if Matthews and/or Raji are playing?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would like to know if Raji will be able to play. Matthews, I doubt it.
-
Anybody got any streams? Can't find any stream scheduled for the game...

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would like to know if Raji will be able to play. Matthews, I doubt it.
-
Anybody got any streams? Can't find any stream scheduled for the game...

Tomorrow they will appear, most probably. atdhe or homertv.net or even the channelsurfing.net

Matthews and Thompson out. Raji probable with the second defense.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tomorrow they will appear, most probably. atdhe or homertv.net or even the channelsurfing.net

Matthews and Thompson out. Raji probable with the second defense.
I usually go by MP2P.eu, and they don't have it listed now. For some games, they put it half an our before the start in the forum, but not all games. Will try those you mentioned. Would like to find a regular JustinTV packer streamer, like the 49ers have, KC, Falcons, Raiders... It probably exists, but I don't know it.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of this game will be guys fighting just to make the roster. Rodgers probably plays only a series or two. Flynn will likely get the bulk of the qb work. Let's see how he does on extended duty with more of the regulars on the field with him.
A few early plays and a quick retirement likely for Grant & Jackson. The running show tonight will be Wynn, Sutton & Lumpkin.
B.J Raji will make his Packers debut at end in the base D and move inside on passing downs. He'll be limited, though, since he just got into camp and doesn't need to risk pulling a hammy or something until he gets back into full condition.
No Barnett, Matthews or Thompson in the game. This is the chance for Poppinga and Obiozor to make an impression.
My understanding is that Harris & Woodson will make short early apperance tonight.
With the second and third stringers on the field so much there will probably be plenty of punting chances for Brooks & Kapinos to show their stuff in game conditions this week.
Mason Crosby should be given several chances at long, 50-plus field goals. Just to work on his accuracy isssues from those distances. He's got the leg for it.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers looked great. Poised and comfortable are two words that come to mind when I saw him play in this game. The defense looked to disrupt lots of plays and are looking unstoppable. Raji looked good in his first start. Looked like the explosive DT we've all seen at Boston College.

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad news is Nick Collins, Aaron Rouse and Charlie Peprah ar all injured. Nothing specific has been said yet, but I hope they can make their way back pretty fast or we'll have some depth problems at safety.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rodgers did look good in this game. Just need those injured folks to get healthy before the start of the season!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Johnny Jolly was a beast once again. Last year I couldn't even look at his number without getting pissed. But it looks like Raji will have to battle Pickett, or even Jenkins, for a starting job.

Smoker2Rogers46

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are the chances that green bay picks up a veteran quarterback and gets rid of that bum brian brohm, In fact i think we could take some unemployed arena football quarterbacks that can do better then him.

cnc66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm watching this for the first time on NFL network. You guys look awesome. Even when you shoot yourselves in the foot, you just take the ball back..

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, I will check this out for the next preseason game.

I still find it hard to believe the NFL doesn't care about this sort of re-broadcast, but whatever, I am going to use it while it lasts!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a Packerfan living outside Wisconsin and I found this free feed off the internet at paul193589's channel on Justin.tv He said he will broadcast the game during the season. If anyone who live outside Wisconsin and cannot afford to pay to see the game. This is the best bet.. Jiust giving everyone a heads up on this. :happy0005:
Watched on that link last night... Not very good quality (he filmed his tv), but he was the only one streaming.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Brohm didn't look confident at all. Thompson needs to fix the qb situation if Flynn doesn't heal from his injury and if Brohm doesn't improve. That's one thing I don't like, it seems TT doesn't like messing with FA at all. He'll have to if the qb backups situation is still like it is.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Brohm didn't look confident at all. Thompson needs to fix the qb situation if Flynn doesn't heal from his injury and if Brohm doesn't improve. That's one thing I don't like, it seems TT doesn't like messing with FA at all. He'll have to if the qb backups situation is still like it is.
Maybe we can sign Gus Frerotte...that would be fun.

Members online

Latest posts