Official Game Day Thread: Bengals @ Packers 9/20: Lose 31 - 24

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cincinnati had their hearts ripped out at home against the Broncos on that last minute TD throw. However, I have a feeling the game is not going to be that close at home! I even created some illustration for this game:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Seriously Chad... Seriously???

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we need to be sure we don't overlook the Bengals. They have a pretty good defense and some good receivers. This is going to be another strong test for where we are as a team.

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm definitely not over-looking the Bengals. Palmer is a good QB and their defense is getting a lot better. But I expect the Packers offense to turn it up a notch this week and put some points on the board. Colledge probably won't play, so the O-line could be shaky again this week. But if they can give Rodgers more than a second to throw the ball, I think we can win convincingly.

My predictions...
Packers 34 Bengals 17
Rodgers throws for 2 tds and runs for another (Jennings and Finley)
Grant runs for a TD
Crosby 2/2 on FG's - One will be 50+ yards.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You going there a couple days early before the game? What you going to be doing for the next 2 days while you wait for the awesomeness??? :Bananas:

Just made it. There will be awesomeness all weekend. I'll be hitting a few bars around Lambeau. I will post pictures and video. I'lll probably start a "IronMan's Green Bay trip pics and vids" thread.

Stay tuned!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I posted a thread over at a rocketry forum I'm on from my first ever trip to Lambeau. Being a California kid, this was truly the trip of a life time.

Anyway, if you want to check it out, here it is. It's from the 2007 season, so it's kind of old:

[ame=http://www.rocketryforumarchive.com/showthread.php?t=38896]Going to Green Bay! - The Rocketry Forum Archive[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hello!@?

Dang, Rogers seem jittery today as well. Bad throws, and receivers dropping balls. Down 7 FAST! This is NOT what I expected.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone else think that last carson td was absolute BS! To me it sure didnt look like that ball crossed the plane

And the Pack's D is really overall just worrying the hell outta me... 3rd and like 30.. come on man!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Our D is looking like 2008! Ugh...

Woodson has convinced me to buy his Jersey! He is my favorite players as well. Rogers, 2nd.

D needs to HOLD these guys to a 3 and out. I'm watching a stream and can't tell what the heck is going on out there. Frustrating. Stream is just good to tell the down and distance, and the score.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dude we had them backed up to their endzone from penalties... and let them get the first down. Granted there was a fumble recovery that helped for like 5+ yards, but still... ugh your right 2008 feeling all over again.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
****! This team isn't going anywhere. Same old problems, bad, ****ing bad tackling, lack of effort, TERRIBLE OL. PENALTIES. Bad ST play. Crosby. We're not going anywhere. And to top it off, I'm watching from the worst stream ever. *********, this sucks. Bush is on the field. ****!

Members online

Latest posts