1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Official Game Day Thread: Bengals @ Packers 9/20: Lose 31 - 24

Discussion in 'Game Day Archive' started by robdog, Sep 18, 2009.

1. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22

That wasnt a lambeau leap....that idiot got those bengals fans their seats just so he could jump into them.... if they werent there there would have been no jump. hes lucky

2. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Wow.

No one saw this coming for the team that is supposed to win the NFC this year. 5 sacks!?!??!?!? Are you kidding me? Maybe that whole O-line sucks.

3. DoubleC4

DoubleC4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    im speechless about the o line. wow. were not goin anywhere this season with them.

4. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Congrats to your team, but don't get ahead of yourself! There's no chance in hell the Bengals are going "all the way". The Bengals aren't even the 2nd best team in your Division, so dream on!

5. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I don't see the bengals doing much this year as they looked atrocious last week. They got one on the pack today but the jury is still out on what kind of team the pack is.

Let's see how they do against the rams since they are another garbage team before we can pass judgement on the pack good or bad.

6. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I didn't get to see the game from the 2nd half on, but it's apparent just from this thread our O-line is ****.

We ain't going no where this season.

We got stomped by the Bungles... WOW

7. SCpackerfan

SCpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    Yes our O-line looked like **** and we didnt have both of our starting safties in for just about the whole game....but dont worry cuz we still have 3 fullbacks :)

8. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    They should bounce back this week. I think they kept the Fullbacks as trade bait but maybe they should have kept Sutton for trade bait instead.

9. SCpackerfan

SCpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    I agree, or at least of kept Anthony Smith so we could get a little more depth at safety..any word on nick collins?

10. PackCrack

PackCrack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Probably the worst loss ever for us. It makes me want to puke.

11. Rodgersfan1985again

Rodgersfan1985again Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I still think we shoulda stuck with anthony smith, yea he prolly had a little attitude problem but BIG DEAL the guy makes plays!!!!! This new guy seems to be pretty decent WHEN HE GETS THE PLAYING time. but yeah we let go of anthony smith so TT can say we have three fullbacks? Thats bullshit, WE DONT NEED THREE ****ing FBs, but rouse did hafta go he just wasnt makin the plays.

12. SCpackerfan

SCpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    Rouse was decent....when he played. He has stayed hurt for the past couple of seasons. I agree with you Rodgersfan, three fbs is just ridiculous. I know that they are helping out the ST but Anthony Smith was a big release, the man was making a **** ton of plays in the preseason!