Official Game Day Thread: Bengals @ Packers 9/20: Lose 31 - 24

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if we dont score this drive I do not think we are going to win this..wait penalty on punt return what a surprise

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This goes back to the convo we had about the o-line during the week and barbres pathetic performance last week... but now we apparently have another problem... the defense and injuries.:shock:

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well this sucks, I gotta head out so you guys have watchin this fail fest. Hopefully next week will turn out better and maybe Clifton wont be innactive for next week. have fun guys cya all later

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im efiing done with this shizz! Another sack!!!??? Really!???? WTF man? Jesus, give Rodgers some damn protection! This team deserves to lose! They effing sucked today. Holy crap man.

Beowulf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have given up. I really thought that this team was better than they have shown.

I hope this isn't year two of another 26 year stretch of horrible football.

usmarine6211

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What happened boys??? With the Lambeau Leap from the great ochocinco your boys just got stomped. If Palmer wouldn't have thrown those 2 Int then what would the score have been then. Sorry guys but the Bengals are going all the way this year. LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

mbecker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THAT WAS BS!!!! He got the snap off and their guys were running through our o line. Wow cant believe they almost just gave the game away. This was a horrible game.