Not to worry Packer nation

V

Vikeman

We'll beat the Giants. We own Eli...he has never beat us. And we play them every year.

It's the viking way...win enough not to make the playoffs and screw up the draft position just a little bit more.

Nothing is more of a lock than tommorow night.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
We'll beat the Giants. We own Eli...he has never beat us. And we play them every year.

It's the viking way...win enough not to make the playoffs and screw up the draft position just a little bit more.

Just beat the Bears, please?

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

lol thanks. your not half bad so ill give you a GO VIKES!!!!!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I wish the game was in what I'm now calling The Snowglobe (it's round and full of snow... you're right it's not that funny. :p ), but I think Minnesota's capable of doing us some favors.

Especially if Jackson's starting. I don't like Favre's odds against the Giants pass rush.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does 41-0 ring a bell?

The hatred for The Interceptor is entirely due to himself.

I've learned that if you depend on the Yikes to help out the Packers, you will be disappointed more often than not.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does 41-0 ring a bell?

The hatred for The Interceptor is entirely due to himself.

I've learned that if you depend on the Yikes to help out the Packers, you will be disappointed more often than not.

Bingo.

Staff online

Latest posts