Not here to talk crap

Cardinal_west

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are amazing I have nothing but respect for the Pack I was there week 17 and I took a pack fan with me he had a better time but it was still fun. If we did lose I was ready to cheer you on esp to beat Farve if it came to that. Much respect from this Cards fan nothing but respect :viksux:

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The cards played good and doucett was able to step up to play for boldin. Too bad the defenses didnt show up!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys played very well. I think the Packers did get a bit too cocky at the start of the game and that's a reason for them looking so crappy. It was a great/nerve-racking game that will probably be talked about a lot this week.

Now, it's onto the draft we go!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I hope Favre beats the Cowboys and u guys take care of the Saints so viqueens fans can start hiding in their cave. But seriously I thought you guys played an awesome game today, Warner is definitely a hall of famer and even though our defenses werent quite stellar the cards definitely showed up today.

OP
OP
C

Cardinal_west

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did any D show up? it was a Offensive clinic it was a crazy game and there is no denying how hot the pack with Rogers is after this he will have playoff experience and next year watch out!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
D didn't show up except when it matter, in OT!! Cards that is.

Sigh........

This is going to be another long long off season......

I wish the Cards well, but I honestly don't see them going too far in the playoffs. The opposing Defenses are only going to get better from here on out. The Card's D looks as suspect as ours.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the middle as to who I want to root for now. I like the Chargers a lot, but I also like the Cards. I'm a big fan of Fitz and I'd like to see them get the big one this year after last year's loss. I'm really not a big fan of the Steelers (no offense to any of the fans here, you guys are cool), and I love to watch an explosive offense. I'd like to see Fitz the man-beast get his ring.

Members online

Latest posts