1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Non-Calls Can Suck, Do you hear us now?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BBalzWI, Jan 24, 2010.

1. BBalzWI

BBalzWI Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    We had a handful of crucial missed calls against Arizona. . .I hate the vikings but I would say there were a handful that were missed too for them. . .

Those people came here and told us basically to shut our mouths when we wanted to grief over it on OUR Packer forums. . .I hope they realize why we had a bad feeling in our mouths after the game seeing some of those missed calls.

I hate the vikings and don't make this to rub it in your faces, those who call themselves Packer fans and obviously aren't and the ones who just simply aren't too. . .it's just that now YOU can have the feeling of. . ."WTF HOW WAS THAT NOT CALLED, THIS IS B.S!!!!". . .

Sort of sucks to have the shoe on your foot. . .

:viksux:

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    That's also Karma... It's a beatch ain't it????? Calling us whinners and all that. So now you queens fans want to complain?

3. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    I, for one, am glad they got screwed by a couple of bad calls. Now they know how it feels.

4. monkeyracer43

monkeyracer43 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I said it when the Pack lost, and I'll say it now: Take care of business before the refs do it for you...

5. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Go refs! lol

6. dimension

dimension Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    refs had a good game

any call against the vikings is a correct one

7. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    There were some bogus calls on both sides, all in all i think both crap pass interference calls balance out, and some big hits on favre not called makes up for some legal called ones

• Like Like x 2
  8. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    the reffing has been a joke all over the league lately. just complete garbage and happening to everyone, and i feel like favre gets some preferential treatment at times. i am still irritated with the ref helping up father time against the bears in week 16 or something.

nothing changes something that happened tonight... that was very eerie....

its the nfc champ game... favre rolls out... throws into traffic. intercepted.

last throw in the game was a pick....

those who don't learn from history, will repeat. i think we all saw a great lesson in that tonight :)

i'll take rodgers any day!

9. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Hilarious about the 1 PI called on the Saints and then the one called on Leber. The ticky-tacky call on the saints for roughing the passer, THEN the no-call when Brent got hurt. Just classic. Karma all the way around.

10. Clay's Jock Strap

Clay's Jock Strap TRK's Hero

Ratings:
    +26
    LOL!!!:viksux:

11. Clay's Jock Strap

Ratings:
    +26
    This post is money. I recall at least 2 questionable calls that extended Viking drives and I believe led to scores. Also, that roughing call on favre was bullshit. I am sure favre told the refs to be looking for that while they were helping him tuck his shoulder pads back in again. Rogders can't get a hands to the face (or facemask) or 2 plays earlier a helmet-to-helmet but favre gets tackled and it is 15 yards...

The refs missed all sorts of calls and I really think it sort of evened out.

12. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    I just love the fact that as much as Vikings fans want to bitch about the officiating, we can correctly point out what hypocrites they would be for doing just that. With as much grief as they gave us for rightfully complaining about the horrendous no calls in our game, to see them having to keep their pie-holes shut for fear of being exposed as the frauds they are is sweet music to my ears.

Can ya tell I have no respect for the Vikings or their fans? =)

13. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,480
    I blame Ted

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ted's Zombie Army

Ted's Zombie Army Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Lol. It's about time someone converts this thread into a "hate Ted" thread!

15. Clay's Jock Strap

Ratings:
    +26
    He has beady eyes and a crooked smile. Can't trust a guy like that.

16. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +3,480

Only trust a guy that is 40!

17. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    lmao

18. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    We all know what happened, right? That ball was perfectly thrown, and was about to land in the hands of Sidney Rice.

However, somewhere, Ted Thompson was staring at the play. He's really a witch, you know? With his creepy expression, he disturbed the ball, and it unfortunately went to the wrong "receiver".

Damn you, Tom P. Thedson!!!!!

19. BBalzWI

BBalzWI Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20

lmfao

20. angryguy77

angryguy77 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Funny because I havn't seen Viks fans cry about the reffing(but I'm sure there are some). I wanted them to win, but they lost the game, not the refs. Just like how the refs didn't lose the game for the pack, they didn't lose it for the viks.

21. BBalzWI

BBalzWI Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20

Just how there aren't all Packer fans who complained over the refs on their loss. . .clumping all fans of a team into one category of 'whiners' is not true in any regard.

22. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +3,480
    Bud, they are complaining, BIG TIME go look at other forums

23. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    You got that right. Damn Skippy.

24. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,005
    I think there are getting the whining aspect because some Vikings fans are not happy with the non call on Brett. I have yet to see one Viking fan blame the refs for the outcome of the game.

I have said all year that the something has to be done about the refs in the NFL. And not just after watching Vikings games. They are missing too many and calling ones that should not be called. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to them. From the helmet to helmet on Rodgers to the hit on Brett's legs the refs seem to be looking at something else half the time. Some are understandable, but some are just "what the hell was the ref looking at" type of calls. Unfortunately they seem look worse in close games.

25. PackerManLV

PackerManLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Yes, i am so happy that this happened to the viking and there crappy fans. BOOOOYYAAHHH!!!!!. Now your back at the bottum of the barrel cause favre will retire, the bears look like a force the way they smack the vikes around and the lions will not be a push over. I think next year viking with no favre can easly drop to 4th in the division. This was there year to do it and they chokeddddddd hahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!