Non-Calls Can Suck, Do you hear us now?

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had a handful of crucial missed calls against Arizona. . .I hate the vikings but I would say there were a handful that were missed too for them. . .

Those people came here and told us basically to shut our mouths when we wanted to grief over it on OUR Packer forums. . .I hope they realize why we had a bad feeling in our mouths after the game seeing some of those missed calls.

I hate the vikings and don't make this to rub it in your faces, those who call themselves Packer fans and obviously aren't and the ones who just simply aren't too. . .it's just that now YOU can have the feeling of. . ."WTF HOW WAS THAT NOT CALLED, THIS IS B.S!!!!". . .

Sort of sucks to have the shoe on your foot. . .

:viksux:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I, for one, am glad they got screwed by a couple of bad calls. Now they know how it feels.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were some bogus calls on both sides, all in all i think both crap pass interference calls balance out, and some big hits on favre not called makes up for some legal called ones

the reffing has been a joke all over the league lately. just complete garbage and happening to everyone, and i feel like favre gets some preferential treatment at times. i am still irritated with the ref helping up father time against the bears in week 16 or something.

nothing changes something that happened tonight... that was very eerie....

its the nfc champ game... favre rolls out... throws into traffic. intercepted.

last throw in the game was a pick....

those who don't learn from history, will repeat. i think we all saw a great lesson in that tonight :)

i'll take rodgers any day!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hilarious about the 1 PI called on the Saints and then the one called on Leber. The ticky-tacky call on the saints for roughing the passer, THEN the no-call when Brent got hurt. Just classic. Karma all the way around.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
There were some bogus calls on both sides, all in all i think both crap pass interference calls balance out, and some big hits on favre not called makes up for some legal called ones

This post is money. I recall at least 2 questionable calls that extended Viking drives and I believe led to scores. Also, that roughing call on favre was ********. I am sure favre told the refs to be looking for that while they were helping him tuck his shoulder pads back in again. Rogders can't get a hands to the face (or facemask) or 2 plays earlier a helmet-to-helmet but favre gets tackled and it is 15 yards...

The refs missed all sorts of calls and I really think it sort of evened out.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just love the fact that as much as Vikings fans want to ***** about the officiating, we can correctly point out what hypocrites they would be for doing just that. With as much grief as they gave us for rightfully complaining about the horrendous no calls in our game, to see them having to keep their pie-holes shut for fear of being exposed as the frauds they are is sweet music to my ears.

Can ya tell I have no respect for the Vikings or their fans? =)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I blame Ted

Lol. It's about time someone converts this thread into a "hate Ted" thread!

He has beady eyes and a crooked smile. Can't trust a guy like that.

Only trust a guy that is 40!
We all know what happened, right? That ball was perfectly thrown, and was about to land in the hands of Sidney Rice.

However, somewhere, Ted Thompson was staring at the play. He's really a witch, you know? With his creepy expression, he disturbed the ball, and it unfortunately went to the wrong "receiver".

Damn you, Tom P. Thedson!!!!!

OP
OP
BBalzWI

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we all know what happened, right? That ball was perfectly thrown, and was about to land in the hands of sidney rice.

However, somewhere, ted thompson was staring at the play. He's really a witch, you know? With his creepy expression, he disturbed the ball, and it unfortunately went to the wrong "receiver".

Damn you, tom p. Thedson!!!!!

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny because I havn't seen Viks fans cry about the reffing(but I'm sure there are some). I wanted them to win, but they lost the game, not the refs. Just like how the refs didn't lose the game for the pack, they didn't lose it for the viks.

OP
OP
BBalzWI

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny because I havn't seen Viks fans cry about the reffing(but I'm sure there are some).

Just how there aren't all Packer fans who complained over the refs on their loss. . .clumping all fans of a team into one category of 'whiners' is not true in any regard.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny because I havn't seen Viks fans cry about the reffing(but I'm sure there are some). I wanted them to win, but they lost the game, not the refs. Just like how the refs didn't lose the game for the pack, they didn't lose it for the viks.

Bud, they are complaining, BIG TIME go look at other forums

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I think there are getting the whining aspect because some Vikings fans are not happy with the non call on Brett. I have yet to see one Viking fan blame the refs for the outcome of the game.

I have said all year that the something has to be done about the refs in the NFL. And not just after watching Vikings games. They are missing too many and calling ones that should not be called. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to them. From the helmet to helmet on Rodgers to the hit on Brett's legs the refs seem to be looking at something else half the time. Some are understandable, but some are just "what the hell was the ref looking at" type of calls. Unfortunately they seem look worse in close games.

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, i am so happy that this happened to the viking and there crappy fans. BOOOOYYAAHHH!!!!!. Now your back at the bottum of the barrel cause favre will retire, the bears look like a force the way they smack the vikes around and the lions will not be a push over. I think next year viking with no favre can easly drop to 4th in the division. This was there year to do it and they chokeddddddd hahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!

Latest posts