NOMINATIONS OPEN: Most Valuable Poster (MVP) Award Nomination Thread

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I guess I get two more (so hard to narrow this down) but I'm going to go with TheDrew (I love seeing that level of dedication to the Packers, and I love the pictures he posts...anyone with three flat screen televisions on one wall is one serious Packer fan, and he adds a lot to the site). Gotta really choose my last one carefully - I've got about five people in mind - this is so hard!

Ahh thanks Lombardi chick... :)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
ivo - for keeping the game day thread active with great articles and good points, and all his gameworn stuff he flaunts.

JBlood - Haven't seen a stupid post from him yet.

Kitten - for entertainment of the board when its slow.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Awww 3 is no fair!!! Thanks for the votes for me... I'm so humbled...Where to start....

"I'd like to thank first and foremost the Green Bay Packers, because without you I wouldn't have anyone to obsess about,...secondly this site...to rave about said obsession..."

Oh wait.. I guess I didn't win anything yet....it is REALLY an honor just to be nominated!!!!

You really tie our hands with 3 votes, but I guess there has to be a line drawn!...And no mods or admin,.. so that narrows it.. ( you know you'd be getting votes!...wait..is there a best mods thread somewhere?? lol)

K...I keep adding and deleting... because i can only have 3! OH ...i can add another in the other catergory!!!

Kitten
Ivo
ForgetFavre

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Awww 3 is no fair!!! Thanks for the votes for me... I'm so humbled...Where to start....

"I'd like to thank first and foremost the Green Bay Packers, because without you I wouldn't have anyone to obsess about,...secondly this site...to rave about said obsession..."

Oh wait.. I guess I didn't win anything yet....it is REALLY an honor just to be nominated!!!!

You really tie our hands with 3 votes, but I guess there has to be a line drawn!...And no mods or admin,.. so that narrows it.. ( you know you'd be getting votes!...wait..is there a best mods thread somewhere?? lol)

K...I keep adding and deleting... because i can only have 3! OH ...i can add another in the other catergory!!!

Kitten
Ivo
ForgetFavre

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

:snack: :happy0005:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
THAT is AWESOME!!! lol!!!!

i'll add...

"If I could vote for all of you....you know I would...I WOULD!!! I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU!!"

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
THAT is AWESOME!!! lol!!!!

i'll add...

"If I could vote for all of you....you know I would...I WOULD!!! I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU!!"

hey no need for political correctness. we all know we hate someone. whether its guacomole, realpackerbacker, steeler trolls, viking trolls, bear trolls, or that one dude who started a thread by saying i left and now im back to say i told u so

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
hey no need for political correctness. we all know we hate someone. whether its guacomole, realpackerbacker, steeler trolls, viking trolls, bear trolls, or that one dude who started a thread by saying i left and now im back to say i told u so

Now have you ever heard an acceptance speech say..

"....and those are the ones on wanted to thank...on the other hand,...to the ones that made my time on this board a little more nerve wrecking then that Bears game.. I'll give the shout out to ... ********, ***** ***, ************, you slimy f'rs..."

omg..I CRACK myself up!!!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

"....and those are the ones on wanted to thank...on the other hand,...to the ones that made my time on this board a little more nerve wrecking then that Bears game.. I'll give the shout out to ... ********, ***** ***, ************, you slimy f'rs..."

well if people would be honest when they accept awards then yes lol

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Try the fish! :grin:

where do u live? this is Green Bay country baby! Eat some brats and have a beer!
If you want comic relief while your here we have a bus that travels to soldier field 8 times a year. We all get a good laugh when picks are thrown and kick returners pretend to be wide receivers. Dont mind the fans though. They all dress like its 1985 for some reason.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score

I'd watch more award shows if the winners listed people they hated instead of people they wanted to thank. :icon_lol:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Ok...I thought we couldn't nominate mods,..but it was just Murgen bowing out. Now If there WAS best mods in any of these catergories.

Green_Bay_Packers would win mvp because of his being so kind and welcoming to everyone!
Murgen has the patience of Job in his mod job!!
and Jess with his mad writing skillz!!!

I know I know..I'm bucking the system,but I misunderstood the rules! lol Is there a most dyslexic category??
:blink:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are very few bad posts or posters on thes forum, but I have to nominate LombardiChick for the suggestion that all owners be polled on the decision to retire anyone's number. Brilliant!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
There are very few bad posts or posters on thes forum, but I have to nominate LombardiChick for the suggestion that all owners be polled on the decision to retire anyone's number. Brilliant!

Thanks, JBlood - but I don't think that was me! :blush:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure that was Cheesehead Britt,... but I can't remember which thread it was.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that was Cheesehead Britt,... but I can't remember which thread it was.

You are correct, sir. CheeseheadBrittany suggested this on the thread "Packers boss: Team wants Brett Favre back in the family" . Sorry LombardiChick, but you have great common sense, which is why I assumed you had posted this.

Post of the year.

For poster of the year, I'd be happy with just about everyone on the forum.

AmishMafia for name, photo, and hilarious Terrible Towel Tale.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
yeah it was cheesehead britt but i can promise u she heard it from a certain someone she lives with :cool:

Members online

Latest posts