Nick Mangold ?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Mangold might be a fine backup, but I would dare to say he wouldn't upgrade any starting position as the author seems to suggest.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mangold might be a fine backup, but I would dare to say he wouldn't upgrade any starting position as the author seems to suggest.

It's because he wouldn't be an upgrade in the starting five.

The author is also vastly overstating the amount of pressure Rodgers faced on sunday. The fact that the author thinks he'd be an upgrade over Lynsley says it all

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
once bak and bulaga get their s-9t together we will be ok on O. murphy did ok against seattle's furious front. I think bulaga will be ready by sunday

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That article was a hodgepodge of nonsense... First the author makes a case for the fact that Rodgers was getting no protection.... then used the Bennet penalty as evidence even though that happened after Rodgers took a hit after running upfield.

D

Deleted member 6794

Why the F*** should they sign a center? The issue is backup swing tackle!

The Packers definitely don't need a different starting center but could use quality depth on the interior of the offensive line as well. There's no reason to sign Mangold though.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad I read the comments so I don't need to read the article. Ain't nobody got time for that