Nick Collins hit

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Turns head to avoid leading with crown of helmets..

No one better says it was intentional

Perfect example of the hit, was not in any ways intentional to injure otherwise Williams wouldn't have gotten up after a minute or two.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Intent means nothing. I'm sure James Harrison wasn't trying to decapitate Mohamed Massaquoi, it just happened. It's about proper form on tackles and getting players to not lead with the helmet.

This being the most egregious hit since the crackdown, plus it was on national TV, I would expect we won't have Nick Collins against Minnesota in 2 weeks.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Another thing that bothers me is that it was 35 to 7 at that point. I get that you want guys to keep trying, but at that point you have to know the score, know the situation, and be smarter than that.

OP
OP
dbain21

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Another thing that bothers me is that it was 35 to 7 at that point. I get that you want guys to keep trying, but at that point you have to know the score, know the situation, and be smarter than that.

very, very true. Although I love that the team was playing with intensity the whole game despite the score.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Nick Collins fined $50,000; no fine for Kurt Coleman

We said immediately following Packers safety Nick Collins' helmet-to-helmet hit on Sunday that he could expect to hear from the NFL.It didn't take long.Collins was fined $50,000, according to SI.com's Peter King. There will be no suspension for Collins, which...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Knew it would be 50k.
Just glad he didn't get suspended like some headlines were poking at. That would have been ridiculous.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts