NFLPA agrees to mediation

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
BNO is reporting that the Players Association has agreed to mediation to begin Friday.

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit that I don't follow labor negotians too closely in ANY situation so I'm a bit ignorant. Is this good or bad?

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is a small step towards getting an agreement and avoiding a strike/no season. There were no plans of having a meeting before this and an owner lockout was imminent.

Hopefully they can get everything resolved before March 3rd! :happy0005:

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is a small step towards getting an agreement and avoiding a strike/no season. There were no plans of having a meeting before this and an owner lockout was imminent.

Hopefully they can get everything resolved before March 3rd! :happy0005:

Thanks! :happy0005:

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not exactly sure of the details of what this means, but BOTH SIDES agreed to it, so it is a step in the right direction. WE NEED TO WATCH THE PACKERS [AKA SUPER BOWL CHAMPS] THIS FALL!

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They better get their stuff together so I can see the Packers kick the snot out of the Panthers this year -_-

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will have no impact on getting a new deal done soon. If anything it's akin to putting a band-aid on a bullet hole. The mediator is a ref and nothing more.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
This will have no impact on getting a new deal done soon. If anything it's akin to putting a band-aid on a bullet hole. The mediator is a ref and nothing more.

ah man... that means theres probably gonna be some kinda bs call that will **** everyone off.