• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like the style of offense he runs.

It is beyond complex and requires a PhD in astrophysics in order to understand it. Simple west coast offenses would benefit this team in the short term and then you can get a little more complex as time goes on.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can't fire them unless we're willing to eat $18M. Maybe we fire one, but at the moment we're stuck with McCarthy and Thompson for at least another year, possibly even two.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Les Steckel? Denny Green? Mike Tice? jerry Burns? That would be great way to get back at us for getting Favre!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gruden? NOOOO

Shanahan? NOOOO

Mariucci? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? NOOOO
----------------------
Gruden lost complete support of the players HE HIMSELF brought to Tampa. He only won the SB because he had Dungy's team, and knew every signal the Raiders used.

Shanahan was once a great coach, until he started caring more about stats than wins.

And Mariucci... I don't need to explain this one, do I?

-
Cowher would be PERFECT, but he wouldn't absolutely sign midway through the season. If we were to fire MM NOW, it would have to me Moss, or Capers to assume the HC job. Or maybe Nick Barnett ;)

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Cowher will come here. I believe he is a little comfortable with his TV job to inheirit the mess here in green bay.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd give Johnny Boy a shot, but not sure about giving him the GM duties also, which I'm sure his resume will command at this point.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can't fire them unless we're willing to eat $18M. Maybe we fire one, but at the moment we're stuck with McCarthy and Thompson for at least another year, possibly even two.

So, we have to live thru mediocrity to save a buck? Isn't that how TT got us into this mess???

I'd certainly let Mac go NOW and let Capers take over and finish out the season. Then, I'd find TT's replacement during the off season, depending on how Capers finished, would figure something out there.

I don't think you need a rocket scientist as a coach, as long as you have decent talent on the team.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gruden? NOOOO

Shanahan? NOOOO

Mariucci? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? NOOOO
----------------------
Gruden lost complete support of the players HE HIMSELF brought to Tampa. He only won the SB because he had Dungy's team, and knew every signal the Raiders used.

Shanahan was once a great coach, until he started caring more about stats than wins.

And Mariucci... I don't need to explain this one, do I?

-
Cowher would be PERFECT, but he wouldn't absolutely sign midway through the season. If we were to fire MM NOW, it would have to me Moss, or Capers to assume the HC job. Or maybe Nick Barnett ;)

To finish out the season I would like to see Edgar Bennett as temp head coach.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts