New Angle of The Hail Mary vs The Giants

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was sitting right in that corner of the endzone. it was nuts. The guy in front of me was like "they're going to run a Hail Mary, it's our play, watch this" and I just got done saying how he was like 4 of 6 or something on passes like that and then he launched it and we could see Cobb just pop back there and the ball seemed to drop straight out of the sky into his waiting arms. Unbelievable and we went ****ing wild! didn't even sit down thru halftime we were so jacked. Nobody sat the entire game.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I was sitting right in that corner of the endzone. it was nuts. The guy in front of me was like "they're going to run a Hail Mary, it's our play, watch this" and I just got done saying how he was like 4 of 6 or something on passes like that and then he launched it and we could see Cobb just pop back there and the ball seemed to drop straight out of the sky into his waiting arms. Unbelievable and we went ******* wild! didn't even sit down thru halftime we were so jacked. Nobody sat the entire game.

Disgusting lack of self control by you young man ;):D

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I went back and watched one of the replays of the hail Mary and something I originally missed but have seen before, Mike Daniels is one of the first guys out there congratulating Aaron Rodgers after something like that. Daniels seems to be THE guy you want on your team, not just for the great work that he does on the field, but his being a good teammate. Hard to ever replace Reggie White, but Daniels may eventually work his way into being that guy that everyone turns to for inspiration.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
In Vegas you can bet on just about anything, I wonder if they would quickly put some odds together each time AR has a Hail Mary opportunity and what the odds of the completion would be? I know if I was a fan of another team, I would not like to see a game come down to potentially losing on a Rodgers Hail Mary.......unbelievable.

Time to put a petition together and get the name of this play officially changed to: " The Hail Rodgers"

Last edited:

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I saw on a TV replay is Cobb pushing off. Doesn't matter, NFL owes us one anyway.

I

In Vegas you can bet on just about anything, I wonder if they would quickly put some odds together each time AR has a Hail Mary opportunity and what the odds of the completion are? I know if I was a fan of another team, I would not like to see a game come down to potentially losing on a Rodgers Hail Mary.......unbelievable.

To be honest, I`m more impressed with the catching of the ball than the throws themselves. That takes some concentration !!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
To be honest, I`m more impressed with the catching of the ball than the throws themselves. That takes some concentration !!
Oh credit is definitely deserved by all those on the receiving end of one of Rodgers gems, but the consistent variable with them, is the guy throwing them and the extreme accuracy of the throws.

I

Oh credit is definitely deserved by all those on the receiving end of one of Rodgers gems, but the consistent variable with them, is the guy throwing them and the extreme accuracy of the throws.

True, but that ball must be coming in like a rocket, and probably coming out of the floodlights too. I remember in my youth as a goalkeeper, I hated those kind of balls coming over at me.

Members online

Latest posts