1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

My 10,000th post

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by cheesey, Jan 22, 2008.

1. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    That's cold wpr........colder than Lambeau was Sunday nite but still funny............LOL

2. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cold but true. Cheesey is like a brother to me. A smelly, cheesey brother but hey I have 3 others.
    If I don't point that out he would forget- again. It takes more than Mrs Cheesey to keep him straight.

3. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    I'm brand new here but it seems like Cheesey's the man............and a good man at that........He didnt give me any crap for being a NYG fan, nor did anyone else..........This forum and the people on it are a class act.

4. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh Snap. We forgot. Can we have a Mulligan? (The game too of course.)

5. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    No problem wpr.......let's make it 2 of 3 and if you win the next 2 I'll be happy to wear my cheesehead & root you on to beat Belligerent Belichek and pretty boy Brady with AJ messsing up the pretty boy.

Lol..........I'll have a Mulligan w/you anytime.......Mulligan Stew & Jack Daniels.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    "Favorites Link?" Hmmm.......i would have to say "Jimmy Dean" breakfast sausages. 8)

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks Snap!
    Your ok in my book too!!!
    If i hadn't been born and raised in Wisconsin, maybe i would have grown up a fan of a different team. (Well......i haven't really "grown up" yet.....just got older!!!) :lol:

8. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Snap - He is. He's defused some bad arguments with his humor, and has a longer fuse than 99% of people out there. Plus, he's funny.

Humor goes a long way. All of us have crap we have to deal with in life and there's nothing like humor to make one's day better.

9. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Exactly..........I was born & raised in Brooklyn, NY and moved to NJ when I was 29(I'm 50 now). What I dont get is people that lived here their whole life & root for a different city's team. My co-worker is a massive Cowgirls fan & he's still p.o.'d about both NYG wins the past 2 weeks & he hates the Pack too.
    Like the typical Dallas fan he will not give any credit to NYG and still blames it on the refs, the penalties....this & that. Maybe NYG had something to DO w/forcing some of those penalties....Get real.
    Another guy here is an Eagles fan so forget about him but at least he's rooting for NYG. Being a NYG fan for 43 years there's no way I could EVER root for Dallas, Philly, or the Deadskins.........NEVER.....Rooting for the Pack is different........They were never a hated rival although in the early 60's you kicked our butts in 2 Championship games but that was before my time so who cares.

You grew up in Wisconsin so you should be rooting for the Pack.

10. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    That's the credo I live by Zombie......You couldnt be more correct ......except if you're on the Cowboys Forum.... :lol:

11. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I avoid Cowboys forums. I prefer to talk to folks with intelligence.

12. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    LMAO...............Perfect!!!!!!!!!!.........I went there to see how the other half lives and wasnt disappointed at all. They lived up to your description of them.

13. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    JD's Sausages are the best!!!!!!!..........What about Link from "The Mod Squad"??...........Or am I showing my age w/that one??

14. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Naw. I never cared for Linc although he was pretty cool. 8) or the other guy Peter? :-? I liked Julie. :pop: :pop: :pop:

15. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    FYI.............Clarence Williams III(Lincoln Hayes) was married for years to Tyne Daly and Julie(Peggy Lipton) was Quincy Jones' main squeeze for years.
    Pete was played by Michael Cole.......more useless info from me.

16. joym13

joym13 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Congrats Cheesey! Your well on your way to the 10,000 I see :lol:

17. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    In all fairness. How many times was I banned? When did I hit 10k? I stopped posting on a regular basis when I started my site over a year ago.
    :) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

18. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Probably not NEAR as many times as you deserved!!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL!!! Thats FUNNY! I used to watch that show!!!
    I'm 50 too! Whats your birthday???

20. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    SO true!!!
    Humor has got me through MANY difficult times. Sometimes thats all i have, and it keeps me from losing my mind. (Not that theres much left to lose!)

21. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    June 24, 1957........June 24 is a far away from Christmas as you can get. I always felt bad for people who's B-Days were the week or so before Christmas, or Christmas Eve.........or the day itself.

22. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My older brother is close to Christmas. As I'm far away, I always got B-day and Christmas gifts. He often got a Christmas/B-day gift. Sucked to be him. :lol:

23. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    all dallas fans talk about is the past, because that is all they have

24. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    That's right 1996 is a long time ago.

25. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead