My 10,000th post

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being as this is number ten thousand for me here, i just wanted to say a few things.
First......THANK YOU to Ryan for allowing me the privilege to come here, and ramble on for countless hours. Your generosity in creating this site has been fun, and a blessing to me.
Second.......to all the many WONDERFUL people that i have met while here, it has been SO much fun being able to talk to, and actually meet some of you. The interaction I have had has made difficult times for me much easier to bare! THANK YOU!!!
Third........HOW BOUT THEM PACKERS!!! Win or lose, you have been the thing that has brought so many of us together here, to laugh, to cry, to curse, to make fun of Viking and Bears fans! :lol:
Forth........I think it's time for me to retire. It's been a long ten thousand posts, and I don't think I have even ONE "Cheesey" thing left in me to say. I think I'm at the end of my "Cheeseyness". Time for someone else to take over the reins. It's been fun......now it's time to "ride off into the sunset!"

Yeah..........like you'd believe the forth one, hey??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It's not easy, being CHEESEY!!!"

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw you were getting close to 10,000, and was going to start a thread, but you beat me to it!. Anyway, congrats!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you need to consult with Mrs. Cheesey on this... Actually she owns some of your posts, so you still have some posts to go before you hit 10,000. Any excuse to keep you here longer my friend as you are one of the best that PF has to offer.

Edit... shoot I missed your joke on the bottom. :oops: You can't do that buddy!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't retire.
If you do, I think the other pf'ers will come to your house and bug you until you replied to the threads. ;)

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Way to go Cheesey!! 10,000....holy calculator Batman...do you realize how old this guy is??? Do you realize that in 42 years of teaching I've only totaled up 7, 800 days at work??? Opps... take away the 23 days I've been loafing here in Roswell. Anyway, congratulations and may you get 10,000 more............................give or take a few.

Alien Bob

On our way home tomorrow.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw you were getting close to 10,000, and was going to start a thread, but you beat me to it!. Anyway, congrats!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
LOL! It's funny, cause i didn't even realize it till i was like 3 posts away!
Then it was like "Dang! I wonder how many hours that took???" :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes Pack93z......that sure IS a pile of Cheese......(I'm sure many would say a "pile of something else!!!) :wink:

Now Kantilla.......did you REALLY think you could get rid of me THAT easy??? :lol:

Profizzle and Trippster......yes, (Trippster knows) i am HIGH!!! 8)

Yoop......i was just pulling a "Favre!" :lol:

Bluemoose.......i LIKE waffles!!! (Lots of syrup please!!!)Oh....and some CHEESE on it too! :shock: :lol:

Zombie.......NO ONE could find my top secret "Cheese Cave" (like Batmans "Bat Cave", but with a "Cheese" theme) :lol:

P.C.......i bet i still have a couple thousand or so posts left in me! :wink:

Alien Bob! The "mother ship" dropped off something from you today as they flew over. They mumbled something about being afraid of getting to close to me or something like that! THANKS!!! I will wear it proudly!

Josh......i feel the "Cheese" is strong in you! May the "farce" be with you!!!
Someday you WILL reach my post total! (Hopefully i will still be alive to see it by then!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments!!! :D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes Pack93z......that sure IS a pile of Cheese......(I'm sure many would say a "pile of something else!!!) :wink:

Now Kantilla.......did you REALLY think you could get rid of me THAT easy??? :lol:

Profizzle and Trippster......yes, (Trippster knows) i am HIGH!!! 8)

Yoop......i was just pulling a "Favre!" :lol:

Bluemoose.......i LIKE waffles!!! (Lots of syrup please!!!)Oh....and some CHEESE on it too! :shock: :lol:

Zombie.......NO ONE could find my top secret "Cheese Cave" (like Batmans "Bat Cave", but with a "Cheese" theme) :lol:

P.C.......i bet i still have a couple thousand or so posts left in me! :wink:

Alien Bob! The "mother ship" dropped off something from you today as they flew over. They mumbled something about being afraid of getting to close to me or something like that! THANKS!!! I will wear it proudly!

Josh......i feel the "Cheese" is strong in you! May the "farce" be with you!!!
Someday you WILL reach my post total! (Hopefully i will still be alive to see it by then!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments!!! :D

We'll just follow the smell. ;)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats, Cheesey! We WILL get you into the Packer Fan Hall Of Fame!
Thanks Nathaniel! I know a couple of guys on this site have tried in the past, i just never made the cut! But you know what??? Just knowing that they cared enough to try to do that for me, made me feel VERY honored!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New WI license plate slogan - "Land of 10,000 Cheesey Posts"
LOLOLOL!!! Thats PRECIOUS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, Zombie.......if you REALLY want to follow the smell, go right ahead and do it!!! It won't be PLEASANT though!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations cheesey. As I write this you are already up to 10,023. I'm nowhere near you even though I joined earlier than you did. Have you ever posted under a different name?

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Congratulations cheesey. As I write this you are already up to 10,023. I'm nowhere near you even though I joined earlier than you did. Have you ever posted under a different name?
Nope Greg.....i have been "Cheesey" from day one! 8)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whew, gosh I hope I can hit that total some day!!
I KNEW it was only a matter of time before you would show up!!!
What TOOK you so long??? :lol:
Oh....and you have been here more then a year longer then me! So i think i'm doing pretty well!!! :lol: (opps......only 11 months!!! My bad!!!)LOLOL!!! :lol:
(Now....if i had a LIFE, maybe i wouldn't have so many posts here!!!)

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Whew, gosh I hope I can hit that total some day!!
I KNEW it was only a matter of time before you would show up!!!
What TOOK you so long??? :lol:
Oh....and you have been here more then a year longer then me! So i think i'm doing pretty well!!! :lol: (opps......only 11 months!!! My bad!!!)LOLOL!!! :lol:
(Now....if i had a LIFE, maybe i wouldn't have so many posts here!!!)

Congrats cheesey! I've also been here longer than you, and I'm nowhere near 10,000. Just keep being cheesy for us, you know we love it!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
New WI license plate slogan - "Land of 10,000 Cheesey Posts"
LOLOLOL!!! Thats PRECIOUS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, Zombie.......if you REALLY want to follow the smell, go right ahead and do it!!! It won't be PLEASANT though!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh. Funny, I was actually referring to cheese.

Members online

Latest posts