Most Hated Franchises/Rivals for the PACK are...?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me it's this list based on the Packers Last few Seasons...

#1-Vikings...fans **** me off, Favre ****** me off
#2-Cowboys...they own us all time, seem to always have our #, except for last season, drove to that game from NJ
#3-Steelers...3 seconds on the clock, pass interference, bla bla, hate big ben
#4-Bears...fans are dumb, Lovie Smith, "...we know how to win here..." (ala green bay)
#5-Eagles...4th & 26
#6-Bucs...**** team keeps embarrassing us
#7-Giants...still not over that championship game
#8-Saints...completely embarrassed us 2nd half of the 2008 season, we almost hung with hem
#9 & #10...TBD

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me:

1 - Vikings
2 - Bears
3 - Cowboys
4 - Giants
5 - Patriots
6 - Eagles
7 - Saints
8 - Raiders
9 - Lions
10 - Buccaneers

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cmon.

Vikings/Bears tied for 1st.
Cowboys 2nd.
I really hate the Bucs. Warren Sap has got something to do with it, no doubt.

And the rest to me aren't rivalries... The Lions once were, when we played them in the playoffs 2 times in a row... But it's been a long time

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
#1) Vikings
#2) Bears
#3) Cowboys
#4) Patriots
#5) Philly (specially without McNabb)

Thats about it... Not really a Pack list, just my personal list.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Vikings - hate their fans, ego and hype.
2) Vikings - division rival.
3)Bears - another division rival.
4) More Vikings - self explanatory.
5) Eagles - one of the most overrated teams in the NFL next to the cowboys. How many championships have the eagles won? *crickets*
6) Cowboys - speaking of the most overrated teams in the NFL.....

I don't really have any hate for the Steelers. They're my favorite team after the Packers of course. A lot of their fans are loyal and courteous to other NFL teams. They show due diligence and have a lot of pride in their organization. Definitely a team I would never put on that list.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Vikings- their fans are obnoxious and fair weather, Favre just pours more fuel on the fire.
2. Bears-Are another team that has annoying fans but at least their fans stand by their team in tough times. I have more respect for them than I do for the Vikings beause of this and the fact that the rivalry is so historic.
3. Cowboys-Extremely overated franchise. America's Team? last time I checked there are 31 other teams in America. Jerry Jones is the definition of an arrogant Texan.

Other than that Idon't really have any strong feelings toward any other team. The Bucs are #4 but that just a more recent thing

:viksux::chisux:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Vikings- their fans are obnoxious and fair weather, Favre just pours more fuel on the fire.

3. Cowboys-Extremely overated franchise. America's Team? last time I checked there are 31 other teams in America. Jerry Jones is the definition of an arrogant Texan.
100% TRUE. Very accurate. And I lived there for most of Farve's Packer career, so I witnessed a lot of it.

I live in Dallas now, and my next door neighbor is a Dallas Cowboy entering his 5th season, and he's actually a good guy. Really is a high character, Packer quality player. He's had players over before, including I remember Miles Austin before anyone heard of him. He's also a good guy. Unfortunately, Dallas now has pretty good character guys like Witten and Crayton (gone soon though). But they also have a few I don't like like Dez Bryant, Marion I can't speak English Barber, Roy Williams, Martellus Bennett, Marcus Spears, Mike Jenkins, etc.

I hated Dallas in the 90's when they elimintated us 3 straight playoffs, but now, not as much.

But whoever beats us, I hate em. If they beat us in the playoffs, I really hate them.

I rooted hard for the Cowboys to beat the Vikings in the playoffs, and I can tell you that this Cowboy player had told me when the playoffs were about to begin, that he thought they'd be meeting up with my Packers again.. which means he felt they and us were the best 2 in the NFC. Even players look ahead, and are wrong sometimes. They had whipped the Saints in New Orleans in December, and they had gotten waxed by us. He thought highly of us all.... but underestimated the fricking GRAPE APES!

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
1) Vikings - hate their fans, ego and hype.
2) Vikings - division rival.
3)Bears - another division rival.
4) More Vikings - self explanatory.
5) Eagles - one of the most overrated teams in the NFL next to the cowboys. How many championships have the eagles won? *crickets*
6) Cowboys - speaking of the most overrated teams in the NFL.....

I don't really have any hate for the Steelers. They're my favorite team after the Packers of course. A lot of their fans are loyal and courteous to other NFL teams. They show due diligence and have a lot of pride in their organization. Definitely a team I would never put on that list.
Three to be exact, 1948, 1949 and 1960, when they beat the Packers.
Know your history before talking smack about a team. If not, at least take the time to look it up.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He did say championships, and not super bowls...

Butm in essence, he's right. One of he most overrated team.

And they have the 2nd most obnoxious fans in the league. You know who's 1st.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Queenies
Cowgirlz
-
-
-

Everyone else....

You can imagine my feelings when they played each other in the playoffs last year...it was like choosing between a poke in the eye or a kick in the groin.:viksux:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Vikings
Bears

I don't even really hate the Bears. Mostly I just feel bad for them because outside of the year they went to the Super Bowl they pretty much suck all the time.

And as far as the Lions go, I could probably rattle off 20 teams I hate more than them. They just don't matter. I'm indifferent to them. Frankly, I think it'd be kind of a cool story if they were halfway decent this year. As long as they don't beat the Packers, I find myself almost, but not quite, rooting for them.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He did say championships, and not super bowls...

Butm in essence, he's right. One of he most overrated team.

And they have the 2nd most obnoxious fans in the league. You know who's 1st.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the correction RS. Yep I meant SB wins not championships, overall the Eagles are still one of the most overrated teams. They are hyped up to be superbowl champions every year.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you guys still hate the Vikings the most. I was worried they would be taken over by someone like the Cowboys. This must this quarters "Team you hate most thread". I think it is a requirement for all Packer boards t o have one of these every 3-4 months. The last one, back in February, made it easy, it had a poll.

http://www.packerforum.com/packer-fan-forum/19622-which-team-do-you-hate-most-and-why.html
Well, you know us Packer fans... we're just filled with hate... and cheese.

And it's slow news period...

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I live on the WI/IL state line so here at least im gonna have to say "da Bears"...I know so many Bears fan who rub me the wrong way so I take a certain pride when the Pack stomps on em (but I sure heard it in 07/08(?) when 2/3 losses came at their hands...oh well :):chisux:

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings
Cowboys
Eagles
Patriots

I don't hate the Bears or the Lions, I always want GB to kick the tar out of them, but I don't HATE them.

The four teams above, I do hate. The Vikings, pretty much because of most of the fans, and they always have players who are complete ********.

I think the Cowboys and the Eagles are grossly overrated every year. I think Tony Romo is garbage. In fact, after being stationed in For Sam and living in Texas for almost two years, the only things I don't like about Texas are the Dallas Cowboys and the San Antonio Spurs.

I also hate the Patriots because I am sick of hearing about both the god's gift to coaching and the god's gift to quarterbacks. It makes me want to puke. I might actually hate the Patrots more than the Vikings, just because the Vikings are like a mentally handicapped 10 year old who tries hard to compete against those without handicaps.