The "Hate That I Love It" Mock Draft

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"HATE THAT I LOVE IT"

So I'm pretty firmly entrenched in the camp that our first pick needs to be a offensive lineman or a cornerback. To me those are the two largest and most glaring needs this team has to continue our pursuit of double digit win seasons and ultimately a SB chance.

That said an interesting thing played out which honestly given Gute's willingness to ignore critics, expectations of fans/pundits and to an extent ignore his HoF QB's desires...the following is my latest mock which is fittingly titled "Hate That I Love It"

Watching the CB's he has circled as worth a pick in the first go...and passing on a game changing ILB in Zaven Collins Gute elects to trade back instead. #29 nets us the Chargers #47, #77, #200 we also throw our #174 in to seal getting their 77th and not later 97th pick.

#47 - Azeez Ojulari EDGE 6'3'' 240lbs GEORGIA

The expectation with this trade back was to nab a CB or OL that would still be there while pulling in some awesome capital in the top 100 picks...however when the bell rang for our pick there was a player I've ignored given my focus on OL and CB at the top of the draft (and WR I'll admit). Azeez is a beast and instantly allows IMO this team to enter 2021 without Preston Smith, but also have a guy fully capable of being the #3 in the room behind Z and Gary. He is easily the best of the Edge guys in this draft not from Miami or named Pay or Ossai. Gute grabs the BPA on his board even though sitting right there next to him on mine at least were OTs Radunz and Carman, starting center Creed Humphrey and CB Melifonwu.

#62 - Jay Tufele iDL 6'3" 315lbs USC

You know it, I know it - the league knows we need CB help...and there are some special WR's (Elijah Moore was still there!!!!) available...but for the second pick again Gute stays to his board - which again doesn't draft Melifonwu or Adebo or a Dylan Moses ILB or nab the oft injured but amazing ****erson to replace Linsley. No, instead he nabs to some the best interior defensive lineman of the draft. Tufele to me is arguably the guy with the highest floor in any category you might judge for a iDL. Is he the best in any of them...perhaps not, but you will find no holes in his game and I find it scary what him and Clark might be capable of (not too mention add Keke for pressures...). This pick leaves many fans and pundits alike scratching their heads....we leave the 2nd round behind and still haven't answered the CB need, OL need or nabbed Rodgers a weapon....

****That is when we get the alert the Packers have traded up into the front end of the 2nd round...which is crazy right? We already picked up the #77th pick in that trade back scenario...but we also have seen a small push on CBs happen so perhaps Gute wants to make sure he grabs one of the few remaining guys he sees graded above here??? Or is he going to nab Jabril Cox to change the ILB room...others speculate this is where Elijah Moore's slide finally stops - others yet predict a St. Brown reunion as Amon is going to GB....

#70 - Paulson Adebo CB 6'1'' 190lbs Stanford

I've spoken to Adebo some before....to me he has every tool you'd want an outside corner to have, the question is how much room for growth is left or has he tapped in to nearly all of it? Gute clearly had him circled and we trade away our 3rd rounder in 2022 (comp picks coming will help make this not hurt) plus a 6th (#200) and 7th (#250) to the Eagles whose cap buried team need cheap rookie picks for that roster.

Just a few picks later the draft finally hears the name Elijah called to Green Bay...Aaron Rodgers has his multi-tooled wid.....wait hang on....it isn't Moore.

#77 - Elijah Molden CB 5'10" 191lbs Washington

Just like that Green Bay may very well have built their most dynamic and complete cornerback room they've had in a LONG time (if it pans out as expected). Molden is arguably to some the slotCB1 of this draft, but is rarely outside the Top 3 projected slot guys. He will instantly come in and contribute....BUT....we still have no offensive lineman picked and zero offensive players...somewhere Aaron is pouring a three finger pour....

#92 - Amari Rodgers WR 5'9.5" 211lbs Clemson

Folks we have an offensive weapon...and honestly a pretty dang nice one at that! Amari Rodgers is the type of WR in the slot that I love and is rare. Built like a RB, but has the speed and burst of a WR he is a rare mixture of the two worlds in one body. His route tree will grow and if it does I could easily see him becoming one of the better slots to exist in this draft class by his second contract in the league. Rodgers finishes off that pour from above in celebration.

#135 - Josh Imatorbhebhe WR 6'2" 215lbs Illinois

This dude has the wildcard about him. So insanely gifted physically, may be the biggest "athlete" in this entire WR class, he simply is worth nabbing. Josh is more about 2022 than 2021 IMO...he is the insurance incase we see a 2022 with no Lazard, EQ, MVS and Funchess....Adams is gonna need a guy competing for that other side of the field. If drafted I like him to be fighting for that #4/#5 role in the room with EQ/Funchess and perhaps another unknown presently.

#142 - Trey Sermon RB 6'0'' 213lbs Ohio State

The thing that attracts me to Sermon is he is a physical but bursty type RB. He fears no contact like Dillon, but has the ability to shift it up a gear quicker and faster than Dillon (just not part of his game) Not quite the opposite compliment to Dillon many would hope for, but that is a two-headed beast I wouldn't want to game plan against personally. Three straight weapons selected for the offense...folks are happy but I'm screaming OFFENSIVE LINE!

#178 - Tommy Kraemer iOL 6'6" 319lbs Notre Dame

Tommy is one of my mid rounders that I think could be a VERY solid guard in the league. I have him highlighted in a similar place I had Runyon last year...and he goes about 20 picks higher than Runyon did here. Tommy would allow us to possibly put Jenkins at Center with Runyon and Kraemer on either side....or Jenkins at LT till Bahk is back....Kraemer will succeed at either the first up role or as a starter - despite no doubt having some rookie growing pains.

#215 Drew Dalman iOL 6'3" 286lbs Stanford

Adebo sees a teammate's name called to us and is one a few of us are familiar with. When Linsley's future pretty much became apparent wasn't in Green Bay - many know Hanson was a guy I wanted us to grab last draft and did for development....Dalman is a guy I like as well. While I don't believe he is the answer this year, I see the tools and experience to possibly surprise some folks. A true - blue center adds depth and another body to a fight for a position I have my eye on for 2021.

#221 Landon Young OT 6'7" 305lbs Kentucky

Landon is a guy that wins and delivers blocks because of his motor and meanstreak style more than his technique. IF he ever learned to harness his "pissed off motor" and combined it with some finesse and technique he could easily become a starting lineman in the NFL. He's a wildcard of a pick, but is a guy I will promise you this much - if his name gets called he won't fail because of a lack of effort and most likely could get called for a late block after the whistle LOL Dude is just a nasty lineman that loves to hit.

So there it is...the draft that I hate, but love at the same time...thoughts? I'm going to moving forward post a separate thread as my mocks are conducted - as comments upon old ones end up burying new ones and so on and so forth. Makes it easier.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Appreciate the trade back approach. We need more darts because the dart board is so fuzzy this year.

As luck would have it, this is a great year for CBS and OTs. There are multiple guys who fit at the end of the first or mid 2nd.

Not sure I appreciate the OLB with the first pick, but there is some value there. Would think there would be equal value with a CB or OT as well though.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Appreciate the trade back approach. We need more darts because the dart board is so fuzzy this year.

As luck would have it, this is a great year for CBS and OTs. There are multiple guys who fit at the end of the first or mid 2nd.

Not sure I appreciate the OLB with the first pick, but there is some value there. Would think there would be equal value with a CB or OT as well though.

The thought process in this mock, was that Azeez to many (myself included) is a late First round grade. Honestly, Creed Humphrey the iOL guy is the closest to the top of my personal board at that point...if Gute were presented with the exact scenario I was, I wouldn't argue for a minute if he went Creed, or Radunz/Carman or even Jabril Cox or Melifanwu a tick early or looked to nab a slot CB in a Wade if there or a Molden then even.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Until Preston is no longer on the roster can't get with Ojulari. I think he's a 4-3 Sam or MLB anyway.

Rodgers is too short for Gute.

Imatorbhebhe I can't see going in the Top 150.....Top 200? Sure. In McCarthy's offense he fits, but I dunno about LaFleur's....he can do what MVS can't but he doesn't have the speed to go with it. Route tree at Illinois was meh.

Kraemer doesn't fit LaFleur's scheme. Not athletic enough, unless you're moving him to Center, and he has no experience there.

Is Dalman playing alot of snaps early? I hope not, he's only UDFA to me.

I can live with Young in the 7th, but who's starting at RT? If we have to play the Bucs or Rams again I'm nervous with Turner out there. I doubt Young would threaten for playing time in the near future.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You...you think Ojulari is a MLB?!

I don’t see that at all. He’s an undersized edge rusher who can drop a bit. But you can’t just take every undersized edge and make them an OBLB. It’s a very different skillset.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Until Preston is no longer on the roster can't get with Ojulari. I think he's a 4-3 Sam or MLB anyway.

Rodgers is too short for Gute.

Imatorbhebhe I can't see going in the Top 150.....Top 200? Sure. In McCarthy's offense he fits, but I dunno about LaFleur's....he can do what MVS can't but he doesn't have the speed to go with it. Route tree at Illinois was meh.

Kraemer doesn't fit LaFleur's scheme. Not athletic enough, unless you're moving him to Center, and he has no experience there.

Is Dalman playing alot of snaps early? I hope not, he's only UDFA to me.

I can live with Young in the 7th, but who's starting at RT? If we have to play the Bucs or Rams again I'm nervous with Turner out there. I doubt Young would threaten for playing time in the near future.

LOL It is amusing how you state such things in such a definitive way

So we're 100% in disagreement with Azeez - to me and many he is an edge/perimeter guy that can drop who needs to had some more weight to his frame. Situational/Designated pass rusher his rookie season IMO for sure, but one that is very good. If someone drafts him to be a MLB, in my opinion that would be the worst draft pick plan in recent memory. Could he play in the middle, zero clue - that is not his position of experience.

I agree the skepticism of Kraemer isn't without merit as his fluidity is something which led to his holding down an inside anchor position along a very good ND line. I 100% believe he will be a guard at the next level. Could I be wrong, sure...but I don't believe time will illustrate that.

Imatobhebhe and the freak Simi are two WRs I think will continue to rise as teams study their film. Neither came from passing juggernauts and yet when you study them and weigh the measurables - their both freaks in their own right. I'll agree 4th is his top shelf grade range for me, but is a prime example of a guy you nab for his ceiling not his floor, when there are other players on the board with a floor higher than his present one for sure.

Dalman playing snaps early - no, most likely not, he is a depth pick with tons of experience (including Center). Although at this point of the draft most picks won't be.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Love the top 100. Trade back was the right move and love the CB’s. Not a huge fan of Sermon, but I think that name could easily be replaced with at least a dozen RBs that would be a bit more exciting and fit the Packers mold. Obviously waiting so long to address the oline is a risk, but it made me think that maybe there is a chance the starting RG/C (assuming Turner is the RT in this case) are already on the roster and the Packers really just need a swing tackle for when dbahk returns.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love the top 100. Trade back was the right move and love the CB’s. Not a huge fan of Sermon, but I think that name could easily be replaced with at least a dozen RBs that would be a bit more exciting and fit the Packers mold. Obviously waiting so long to address the oline is a risk, but it made me think that maybe there is a chance the starting RG/C (assuming Turner is the RT in this case) are already on the roster and the Packers really just need a swing tackle for when dbahk returns.

I truly do not want to wait this long for OL help in the draft personally. This mock I tried my best to eliminate any leanings towards need as much as I had (clearly with the left field Azeez pick). I'm slowly beginning to think that Wagner cut, Turner being better at guard and the growth of Runyon could be all pointing towards Jenkins moving to RT where he shined in limited snaps or Center. Keep an eye for Quinn Meinerz out of Wisconsin Whitewater as I truly think his Senior Bowl showing is no fluke how he manhandled many top 100 prospects. 5th round on I would for sure see his upside worth a swing, interior OL only but we need it to.

I really like a few other RBs more than Sermon, but I also think Sermon was the best RB available there hence the pick, but you are 100% right.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You...you think Ojulari is a MLB?!

I don’t see that at all. He’s an undersized edge rusher who can drop a bit. But you can’t just take every undersized edge and make them an OBLB. It’s a very different skillset.

I think he's a 4-3 OLB, but he's a tweener type so teams will take tweeners with plus athleticism and try them at MLB. He's got the pop to play sideline to sideline so that's already answered. Just because in UGAs system he wasn't dropping into coverage routinely doesn't mean he doesn't have the ability.

Secondly, Kirby Smart utilizes a 3-4 hybrid that relies on smaller, more athletic LBs with high football IQs. While I wouldn't go so far to say that his system's LBs are interchangeable but they do fit similar profiles. Also with that system Smart essentially runs a 1-gap system that slides pre-snap to get the best stunt possible. The blitz normally comes the other way too. He also drops the SS for additional run support or to cover curl to seam. Ojulari wouldn't have the benefits of that system in Green Bay, unless Barry installs it.

LOL It is amusing how you state such things in such a definitive way

So we're 100% in disagreement with Azeez - to me and many he is an edge/perimeter guy that can drop who needs to had some more weight to his frame. Situational/Designated pass rusher his rookie season IMO for sure, but one that is very good. If someone drafts him to be a MLB, in my opinion that would be the worst draft pick plan in recent memory. Could he play in the middle, zero clue - that is not his position of experience.

I mean I could preface every Draft statement with, "in my opinion" but that would be annoying. I mean look what Jon Gruden said about Nate Peterman..... Everyone is entitled to their own draft analysis, maybe we agree, and maybe we don't.

Ojulari does not need to add more weight to his frame. He's listed at 6'3 240....you want him to be 6'3 255? He's going to most likely lose some of the stuff you like about him. With his body type I'm not saying MLB would be his preferred position but teams who have a solid secondary could use him as the Dime/sub-package MLB for sure to stop the run and possibly cover a RB, but I definitely see him going to a 4-3 team only, and that's not the scheme currently run by the Packers.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean I could preface every Draft statement with, "in my opinion" but that would be annoying. I mean look what Jon Gruden said about Nate Peterman..... Everyone is entitled to their own draft analysis, maybe we agree, and maybe we don't.

LOL I get it on the wording man. Honestly if you see Azeez as more of a hybrid OLB/Dime type guy to me that only ups his value to this team IMO. Azeez at that spot is like Wusu at that spot, the player is too special to be there and too special to pass on IMO.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yea, that part too. No way he makes it past Tennessee at 22nd Overall. Colts could take him at 21st too.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"HATE THAT I LOVE IT"

So I'm pretty firmly entrenched in the camp that our first pick needs to be a offensive lineman or a cornerback. To me those are the two largest and most glaring needs this team has to continue our pursuit of double digit win seasons and ultimately a SB chance.

That said an interesting thing played out which honestly given Gute's willingness to ignore critics, expectations of fans/pundits and to an extent ignore his HoF QB's desires...the following is my latest mock which is fittingly titled "Hate That I Love It"

Watching the CB's he has circled as worth a pick in the first go...and passing on a game changing ILB in Zaven Collins Gute elects to trade back instead. #29 nets us the Chargers #47, #77, #200 we also throw our #174 in to seal getting their 77th and not later 97th pick.

#47 - Azeez Ojulari EDGE 6'3'' 240lbs GEORGIA

The expectation with this trade back was to nab a CB or OL that would still be there while pulling in some awesome capital in the top 100 picks...however when the bell rang for our pick there was a player I've ignored given my focus on OL and CB at the top of the draft (and WR I'll admit). Azeez is a beast and instantly allows IMO this team to enter 2021 without Preston Smith, but also have a guy fully capable of being the #3 in the room behind Z and Gary. He is easily the best of the Edge guys in this draft not from Miami or named Pay or Ossai. Gute grabs the BPA on his board even though sitting right there next to him on mine at least were OTs Radunz and Carman, starting center Creed Humphrey and CB Melifonwu.

#62 - Jay Tufele iDL 6'3" 315lbs USC

You know it, I know it - the league knows we need CB help...and there are some special WR's (Elijah Moore was still there!!!!) available...but for the second pick again Gute stays to his board - which again doesn't draft Melifonwu or Adebo or a Dylan Moses ILB or nab the oft injured but amazing ****erson to replace Linsley. No, instead he nabs to some the best interior defensive lineman of the draft. Tufele to me is arguably the guy with the highest floor in any category you might judge for a iDL. Is he the best in any of them...perhaps not, but you will find no holes in his game and I find it scary what him and Clark might be capable of (not too mention add Keke for pressures...). This pick leaves many fans and pundits alike scratching their heads....we leave the 2nd round behind and still haven't answered the CB need, OL need or nabbed Rodgers a weapon....

****That is when we get the alert the Packers have traded up into the front end of the 2nd round...which is crazy right? We already picked up the #77th pick in that trade back scenario...but we also have seen a small push on CBs happen so perhaps Gute wants to make sure he grabs one of the few remaining guys he sees graded above here??? Or is he going to nab Jabril Cox to change the ILB room...others speculate this is where Elijah Moore's slide finally stops - others yet predict a St. Brown reunion as Amon is going to GB....

#70 - Paulson Adebo CB 6'1'' 190lbs Stanford

I've spoken to Adebo some before....to me he has every tool you'd want an outside corner to have, the question is how much room for growth is left or has he tapped in to nearly all of it? Gute clearly had him circled and we trade away our 3rd rounder in 2022 (comp picks coming will help make this not hurt) plus a 6th (#200) and 7th (#250) to the Eagles whose cap buried team need cheap rookie picks for that roster.

Just a few picks later the draft finally hears the name Elijah called to Green Bay...Aaron Rodgers has his multi-tooled wid.....wait hang on....it isn't Moore.

#77 - Elijah Molden CB 5'10" 191lbs Washington

Just like that Green Bay may very well have built their most dynamic and complete cornerback room they've had in a LONG time (if it pans out as expected). Molden is arguably to some the slotCB1 of this draft, but is rarely outside the Top 3 projected slot guys. He will instantly come in and contribute....BUT....we still have no offensive lineman picked and zero offensive players...somewhere Aaron is pouring a three finger pour....

#92 - Amari Rodgers WR 5'9.5" 211lbs Clemson

Folks we have an offensive weapon...and honestly a pretty dang nice one at that! Amari Rodgers is the type of WR in the slot that I love and is rare. Built like a RB, but has the speed and burst of a WR he is a rare mixture of the two worlds in one body. His route tree will grow and if it does I could easily see him becoming one of the better slots to exist in this draft class by his second contract in the league. Rodgers finishes off that pour from above in celebration.

#135 - Josh Imatorbhebhe WR 6'2" 215lbs Illinois

This dude has the wildcard about him. So insanely gifted physically, may be the biggest "athlete" in this entire WR class, he simply is worth nabbing. Josh is more about 2022 than 2021 IMO...he is the insurance incase we see a 2022 with no Lazard, EQ, MVS and Funchess....Adams is gonna need a guy competing for that other side of the field. If drafted I like him to be fighting for that #4/#5 role in the room with EQ/Funchess and perhaps another unknown presently.

#142 - Trey Sermon RB 6'0'' 213lbs Ohio State

The thing that attracts me to Sermon is he is a physical but bursty type RB. He fears no contact like Dillon, but has the ability to shift it up a gear quicker and faster than Dillon (just not part of his game) Not quite the opposite compliment to Dillon many would hope for, but that is a two-headed beast I wouldn't want to game plan against personally. Three straight weapons selected for the offense...folks are happy but I'm screaming OFFENSIVE LINE!

#178 - Tommy Kraemer iOL 6'6" 319lbs Notre Dame

Tommy is one of my mid rounders that I think could be a VERY solid guard in the league. I have him highlighted in a similar place I had Runyon last year...and he goes about 20 picks higher than Runyon did here. Tommy would allow us to possibly put Jenkins at Center with Runyon and Kraemer on either side....or Jenkins at LT till Bahk is back....Kraemer will succeed at either the first up role or as a starter - despite no doubt having some rookie growing pains.

#215 Drew Dalman iOL 6'3" 286lbs Stanford

Adebo sees a teammate's name called to us and is one a few of us are familiar with. When Linsley's future pretty much became apparent wasn't in Green Bay - many know Hanson was a guy I wanted us to grab last draft and did for development....Dalman is a guy I like as well. While I don't believe he is the answer this year, I see the tools and experience to possibly surprise some folks. A true - blue center adds depth and another body to a fight for a position I have my eye on for 2021.

#221 Landon Young OT 6'7" 305lbs Kentucky

Landon is a guy that wins and delivers blocks because of his motor and meanstreak style more than his technique. IF he ever learned to harness his "pissed off motor" and combined it with some finesse and technique he could easily become a starting lineman in the NFL. He's a wildcard of a pick, but is a guy I will promise you this much - if his name gets called he won't fail because of a lack of effort and most likely could get called for a late block after the whistle LOL Dude is just a nasty lineman that loves to hit.

So there it is...the draft that I hate, but love at the same time...thoughts? I'm going to moving forward post a separate thread as my mocks are conducted - as comments upon old ones end up burying new ones and so on and so forth. Makes it easier.

Josh I reminds me of someone really good, it might be davante adams a little bit actually. Also kadarius toney reminds me of Adams a little bit with his release ability I think both of them learning from adams...wow!!!!

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Josh I reminds me of someone really good, it might be davante adams a little bit actually. Also kadarius toney reminds me of Adams a little bit with his release ability I think both of them learning from adams...wow!!!!

Honestly Josh has some of the insane athleticism we saw in DK Metcalf - I say that not to say he is as good, but that some of his measurables will bug your eyes like DK did some.

Kadarius definitely has the twitch and quick feet that Adams has, he is no where refined at his release IMO right now even compared to many other WR in the draft...he gets good releases purely because of his twitch. He adds technique shadowing Adams I agree, could be deadly. As an example the Amari Rodgers pick in this mock - he is very much to me a better release package than Kadarius but relies on it vastly more as he is just a hair less twitchy and burst to Toney. Rodgers is honestly the best poor man's version of Toney should Gute love Toney but not get him early.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers clearly value some positions for first round picks and others not so much. In the past ten even fifteen years, the Packers have mostly selected DL, OLB. QB and Secondary with their first round pick. Only one OT in that time and he was a bust. Unless Gute trades down, I would bet he goes for a CB or DL in the first round.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without even looking, you could look at the 1st to 3rd Round picks for the Packers of the last 20 years and probably find a bust at almost every position. Doesn't mean you just avoid that position for all eternity.

To say that the Packers would avoid OT simply because the last guy didn't work out is ludicrous.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
To say that the Packers would avoid OT simply because the last guy didn't work out is ludicrous.
I think the Packers' FO firmly believes in the draft and develop method for OL and has for quite some time. Unless there is a predicted gem that is better than his draft position falls to them they will stick with coaching up day 3 picks for next season.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers clearly value some positions for first round picks and others not so much. In the past ten even fifteen years, the Packers have mostly selected DL, OLB. QB and Secondary with their first round pick. Only one OT in that time and he was a bust. Unless Gute trades down, I would bet he goes for a CB or DL in the first round.

Bryan Bulaga was a bust?

In what world?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you'd have to be the most cynical of cynics to consider Bulaga a bust. and the only other one busted his leg so bad he never walked right again.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bryan Bulaga was a bust?

In what world?
I went back to 2011 in my search, clearly Bulaga wasn't a bust. I wish all the OT picks turned out as good as him. Doesn't detract from the Packers clearly valuing some positions more than others in the first round. When was the last time the Packers picked on ILB in the first round?

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you'd have to be the most cynical of cynics to consider Bulaga a bust. and the only other one busted his leg so bad he never walked right again.
Agree. And didn't Bulaga start, as a rookie, on the 2010 SB team? I think so. Anyway, yeah I wouldn't put "bust" in the same sentence with "Bulaga". I only regret that he couldn't have played longer.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, there aren't many things that I'll forever never care what someone has to say for...but stating Bulaga a bust could be one.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers' FO firmly believes in the draft and develop method for OL and has for quite some time. Unless there is a predicted gem that is better than his draft position falls to them they will stick with coaching up day 3 picks for next season.
Agreed. TT believed almost exclusively in D&D. Gluten is more open. But I can't imagine the FO going after an O lineman in FA. And O linemen drafted in the first 2 or 3 rounds usually start quickly. And Linsley was what, fifth round?

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. TT believed almost exclusively in D&D. Gluten is more open. But I can't imagine the FO going after an O lineman in FA. And O linemen drafted in the first 2 or 3 rounds usually start quickly. And Linsley was what, fifth round?

FA I could see at most like a Lane Taylor type given his familiarity and cheap off injury.

Members online

Latest posts