Memorabilia and Collectables

GRNMCHN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 Fred Kail statues and 3 60's bobbleheads. The smaller Fred Kail is signed with documents.

Attachments

• Pack.jpg
    Pack.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 98

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I have so many pieces of memorabilia that I’ve been collecting since about 2014. My favorite pieces include a signed Favre 8x10 or my signed Paul Hornung mini helmet. 60s memorabilia is some of my favorite. Always something to add!
Is that an 8-track player on the far right? Damn, they are hard to find these days. I've got lots of John Denver and disco 8-tracks that I can't listen to anymore!

OP
OP
Munch

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
I have autographs from the Lambeau parking lot from Bart Starr, Donny Anderson, Ray Nitschke, Carrol Dale, Elijah Pitts, and Jerry Kramer. I have autographs from Paul Hornung and Boyd Dowler from when I worked at the Packer Hall of Fame in 71 or 72, when I was about 14. It was my first summer job.

I also have T-shirts from the 96 and 11 Super Bowls, and I have a Brett Favre jersey that my dad bought me at the Hall of Fame in 08, when I visited him in Green Bay for Easter a couple of months before he died. That one means a lot to me.

And, of course, this 25-year old bumper sticker. I hope to add another one in a month or so....
That’s an awesome collection

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m always looking for one of these but they are always out of my price range.
There is a Jim Taylor signed mini Green Bay helmet on Ebay right now. Not sure about the authenticity. Priced around 149

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I have so many pieces of memorabilia that I’ve been collecting since about 2014. My favorite pieces include a signed Favre 8x10 or my signed Paul Hornung mini helmet. 60s memorabilia is some of my favorite. Always something to add!
That's a beautiful collection! Congrats!

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to 3 of the old Fan Fests they held for about 4 years. I got Bart Starr, Hornung and McGee on one jersey, Got Arod's signature twice, football and helmet. We discussed our mustaches. I got several of the old timers like Fuzzy Thurston. Autos were all free with admission, except Jerry Kramer was trying to charge for his autograph. He didn't have a lot of customers. I probably got 60 autos in all from fan fests, even hit Ted Thompson. Great times.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts