Packers memorbilia collectors, whats in your collection?

PhilaPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello out there in PACKER land. Just wanted to ask who has a collection of various Packers stuff? As for me my biggest collection is football cards of the Packers team sets ranging from 1978 to 1991, and a few team sets of the Aaron Rodgers era. I also have collected cards of some players, such as Lynn ****ey, Tony Manderich, Brian Noble, Brett Favre, Reggie White, Clay Matthews, Aaron Rodgers. My collection also has about 100 Packers games on dvd, ranging from 1977 to present. I also have several McFarlane figures such as, Bart Starr, Ray Nitchske, Brett Favre, Reggie White, Ahman Green, Clay Matthews, and Aaron Rodgers.There is also 4 starting-line-up figures from the mid 90's, Brett Favre, Mark Chumera, Reggie White, and a NFL Legends figure of Vince Lombardi. I have 2 flags that are 3 x 5 ft. and 2 mini-helmets, and 2 green jersey's of Brett Favre, and Aaron Rodgers. My most favorite item is a personal picture I took of the great Bart Starr holding one on my Packers helmet. I met him at a sports collectors convention in Atlantic City, NJ back in Apr. 2003. Paul Horning was there also.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I some signed stuff from Crabtree because he loved my pictures I took of him

signed Kuhn gloves That I gave to my brother

few things from relatives that worked for the team

2 best things are a hat signed by entire Farve family and a picture signed by Rodgers for driving him in a Uber one night

MrRodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a picture of Lambeau Field autographed by Farve, and then a Polaroid picture of him autographing it, that’s also autographed.

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a team autographed 2016 football I got at a charity auction in 2017.
I have a 5" piece of the upright from the north goalpost at Lambeau from 2007-2017 that I got as a gift last Christmas.
I have most of the Lambeau give-aways from the past 5 years. Hats, pins, banners, posters, scarves, headbands, glasses.

Altheparkguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Top 5:
1. Actual game worn helmet: worn by Mike Douglass in the famous Redskins MNF game in which he made several key plays.
2. Fishing Pole autographed by Brett Favre
3. Autographed copy of Instant Replay (Jerry Kramer)
4. Max McGee autograph on Super Bowl 1 Picture in my 75th Anniversary Book.
5. An autographed Fuzzy’s Bar and Grill hat with the memories of him giving me a tour and a big hug when we had our picture taken with him. (We had a connection, because I am from Indiana and he went to college at Valparaiso (on a basketball scholarship).

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nothing of real value. some graded favre stadium club rookie cards. a lofton-signed card-size of the nike poster of him jumping and catching a ball one-handed with an unremodeled lambeau in the background. lol. i gave everything else i had to my stepson.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am putting together a binder full of all the Packers related papers/brochures that I collected from my trip to Lambeau and the shareholders meeting last year. Lots of neat little things that maybe not many people would care about, but a great reminder of my trip. (So I glad I went last year, as there might not be one this year.)

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am putting together a binder full of all the Packers related papers/brochures that I collected from my trip to Lambeau and the shareholders meeting last year. Lots of neat little things that maybe not many people would care about, but a great reminder of my trip. (So I glad I went last year, as there might not be one this year.)

I was totally into that sort of stuff a while ago. Basically though I was after anything I could get with a Packer logo on it. Cards, die cast, glasswear, pennants, you name it I wanted it. I never felt the desire to get in on the autographed or game used stuff. I'd rather have 100 $1.00 cards than 1 $100.00 one.

Now the only thing I actively look for are glasswear (2 bar facemask and older unless it a cheap garage sale item) and die cast items. I'm guessing I have maybe 95 percent or more of the Packer die cast stuff that is available.

Anyone interested in 100 or so different Packers Christmas ornaments. I went through that phase a few years back.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
I’ve been collecting signed mini helmets the last few years. Some in person and some not as I live so far from Green Bay.
I have: Paul Hornung
Antonio Freeman
James Jones
Randall Cobb
Clay Matthews
Davante Adams
Jordy Nelson
and a signed Ahman Green card
And my Owners Stock Certificate.

GO PACK GO!!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I had a Green Bay Packers grip on my putter which always got commented on at the course, and a pair of golf shoes made especially in the colours and with the logo on the heel. Sadly I don`t have them anymore, which isn`t bad for a Brit.

Reaction score
I have a authentic Riddell helmet signed by Britt Favre the year we won the SB enclosed in a clear case.
When he left us for the Jets, I turn the helmet around in the case so you couldn't
see his signature.
When he was he inducted, I turned it back around.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1970 Starr jersey, California Sensimillia...fake buggybill arsenal packer football cleats worn by Wayne Rooney. lol

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Great thread! I have a collection of jerseys from Starr to Bakhtari and deciding between Savage, Dillion and Z Smith for my newbie this year. I also have some pretty sweet Topp's cards from '63-'69 including Paul Hornig, Ray Nitschke, Starr, Willie Woods and Dave Robinson. I have some signed memorabilia as well, Starr, Rodgers, Jordy Nelson and a few others. I was hoping to redo our basement to get it all displayed this year, but we decided to get central AC instead as my husband will be working from home all summer.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
I’ve posted this before but we built this fort for my boy a few years ago. He named it Lil’ Wisconsin. Need to add a GO PACK GO to it on the back.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ve posted this before but we built this fort for my boy a few years ago. He named it Lil’ Wisconsin. Need to add a GO PACK GO to it on the back.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I remember this. Did you furnish the interior?

jon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WANTED TO BUY

Does anyone have a Gilbert Brown jersey they're willing to sell?

Members online

Latest posts