Packers memorbilia collectors, whats in your collection?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How/where do you find out what a particular Packers' memorabilia is worth? I have a small rectangular plate that has a photo of the front page of the Green Bay Press-Gazette the day after one of our championships in the 1960s (that plate is back home in FL so I can't remember which year it is presently). My dad gave it to me years ago. I have no intention of selling it but it would be fun to learn what it might be worth.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How/where do you find out what a particular Packers' memorabilia is worth? I have a small rectangular plate that has a photo of the front page of the Green Bay Press-Gazette the day after one of our championships in the 1960s (that plate is back home in FL so I can't remember which year it is presently). My dad gave it to me years ago. I have no intention of selling it but it would be fun to learn what it might be worth.

There were several varieties of these trays produced in the 60's. If you google "packer press gazette tray" you might find the one you have. Finding a value is more difficult. obviously anything is only worth what someone is willing to give you for it. My go to is ebay closed auctions but that's not gospel and I don't see any listed right now either closed or active. I've seen some versions more often than others but most of them seem to sell in the neighborhood of $100.00 some a little more some maybe a little less depending on which one you have so I think that's a reasonable number. I know if I were actively adding to my collection I'd be probably be willing to pay somewhere in that neighborhood. My problem has alway been that once I had 1 of the varieties I had to get the rest so I often ended up spending much more for the "last" one to complete the set.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
buggar bill needs to send us all good drink ideas....the man has an affinity for beers, despite his demeanour...lol

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My parents have an odd one. Years ago they bought a used minivan from a dealer in GB. It was being prepped for pick up and the dealer called and said he had bad news, a very important client of theirs needed a loaner vehicle for his wife because there’s was supposed to be done but wasn’t so they gave him the van my parents had just agreed to buy lol.

Found out it was for Sean Jones, so my dad said as long as it was in the same shape and Sean signed the sun visor they’d still come get it.

He did, so that’s kind of an odd piece of memorabilia in my book.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
I recently discovered this in with some items my dad left me when he passed away 10 years ago. It was in with a roll of WWII submarine drawings/prints he brought home in the 60s when Manitowoc Ship Building was doing some office remodeling. Doesn't look too bad for a 60 year old newspaper.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I recently discovered this in with some items my dad left me when he passed away 10 years ago. It was in with a roll of WWII submarine drawings/prints he brought home in the 60s when Manitowoc Ship Building was doing some office remodeling. Doesn't look too bad for a 60 year old newspaper.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Worth a frame cost to protect further.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Gloves from Kuhn
Signed Helmet from bubba
Signed Helmet from a old back up gb forgot who
Signed pic from Rodgers for being his uber driver
Lucky enough to attend many parties where I got a lot of sigs from the 90s team
Hat signed by entire Farve family

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a shovel for my Grandma's Packer collection this year. Went to the mall to see Santa with the kids, there's a bunch of Packers. My Grandma, in her 91 years has accumulated about every type of Packer memorabilia one can get. But I know she didn't have a shovel and there aren't many times you can give an old lady a shovel and have it be appropriate. Gilbert chatted with us for a bit, then was sure to sign the graveyard painted shovel to Granny Lou.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My dad somehow got me a signed football from one of the Packers Super Bowl teams. I was like 11 or 12. Kind of a crappy football. Signed in ballpoint pen. It lost air. Some of the signatures got smudged. I threw it away at some point in the late 70’s (along with one autographed by Don Horn). My wife likes to say “that’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done”…. That was prolly a top 10

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the sticker in my icon is from Ray’s “Take it from me Ray Nitschke” TV ad where he then got in a tug of war over a shirt or something LOL

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bryan Bulaga’s in-laws are some family friends… they used to get us some random stuff through him occasionally. Got a game towel signed by the OL addressed as “From Bryan” a few years back

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bryan Bulaga’s in-laws are some family friends… they used to get us some random stuff through him occasionally. Got a game towel signed by the OL addressed as “From Bryan” a few years back
His prime time intro was the best, Bryan Bulaga, Iwha. Looking like his mom just made him pose for the 3,000 picture at a birthday party or something. Just get this over with lol. That guy gave a ton to this team and battled back from more than a couple pretty serious injuries. One of my favorites.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have two signed Amari Rodgers jerseys if anyone wants to pay shipping for it I'll send them LOL :)

(Dead serious)

Staff online

Latest posts