Packers memorbilia collectors, whats in your collection?

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mostly all of it. This is most of the Packers stuff anyway.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score

Mostly all of it. This is most of the Packers stuff anyway.
This may be the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This may be the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen.
Thanks buddy. I love it more than my wife. Got a lot of bobble heads and loose things I need to sell this coming year. Looking for places to do it. Need to tighten the basement up a bit. Been slacking.

rbthomps

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello out there in PACKER land. Just wanted to ask who has a collection of various Packers stuff? As for me my biggest collection is football cards of the Packers team sets ranging from 1978 to 1991, and a few team sets of the Aaron Rodgers era. I also have collected cards of some players, such as Lynn ****ey, Tony Manderich, Brian Noble, Brett Favre, Reggie White, Clay Matthews, Aaron Rodgers. My collection also has about 100 Packers games on dvd, ranging from 1977 to present. I also have several McFarlane figures such as, Bart Starr, Ray Nitchske, Brett Favre, Reggie White, Ahman Green, Clay Matthews, and Aaron Rodgers.There is also 4 starting-line-up figures from the mid 90's, Brett Favre, Mark Chumera, Reggie White, and a NFL Legends figure of Vince Lombardi. I have 2 flags that are 3 x 5 ft. and 2 mini-helmets, and 2 green jersey's of Brett Favre, and Aaron Rodgers. My most favorite item is a personal picture I took of the great Bart Starr holding one on my Packers helmet. I met him at a sports collectors convention in Atlantic City, NJ back in Apr. 2003. Paul Horning was there also.

rbthomps

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Black and white photos of most of the team stars in 1966-68. Received in response to personal requests (individual letters to respective players as a child). Paul Hornung’s photo arrived without signature during his suspension. Mid-1960’s facsimile team signed football (some commercial giveaway),
Authentic signed footballs from Bart Starr, Paul Hornung; Stadium artifacts; photos with Starr, Taylor, Kramer, Hornung; 1970, 1971 Topps football sets; Vince Lombardi autograph on late 1960’s high school awards ceremony program; football signed by cast of BW Play “Lombardi,” director, Lombardi’s daughter, Starr, Taylor, Hornung, Davis, Robinson, Mercein, Kramer. (I once offered another football signed by cast of “Lombardi” to Packers Museum at GB Stadium but they declined - go figure.)

rbthomps

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Black and white photos of most of the team stars in 1966-68. Received in response to personal requests (individual letters to respective players as a child). Paul Hornung’s photo arrived without signature during his suspension. Mid-1960’s facsimile team signed football (some commercial giveaway),
Authentic signed footballs from Bart Starr, Paul Hornung; Stadium artifacts; photos with Starr, Taylor, Kramer, Hornung; 1970, 1971 Topps football sets; Vince Lombardi autograph on late 1960’s high school awards ceremony program; football signed by cast of BW Play “Lombardi,” director, Lombardi’s daughter, Starr, Taylor, Hornung, Davis, Robinson, Mercein, Kramer. (I once offered another football signed by cast of “Lombardi” to Packers Museum at GB Stadium but they declined - go figure.)
Also, football signed by Brett Favre and Drew Bledsoe from a Bledsoe golf outing fund raiser

Zad Fnark

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have this old program my Grandfather had way back when, signed by Bart.

He grew up in Green Bay and apparently hung out as a kid with many of the very early Packers back then.

He had season tickets for like forever. He and my dad were at the Ice Bowl, along with a bottle of Brandy to stay warm with.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
Thanks buddy. I love it more than my wife. Got a lot of bobble heads and loose things I need to sell this coming year. Looking for places to do it. Need to tighten the basement up a bit. Been slacking.
Where did you get all that fantastic packers stuff? I’ve started my cave but it is 1% of this. Hard getting good stuff here in the Canada .

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I had my "accident" I got a football that was signed by the whole team, an autographed AR photo, card with well wishes and an AR autograph, a blanket, and a cufflink style pin. It was a great get well gift from the organization.

Members online

Latest posts