Memorabilia and Collectables

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
What is your favourite piece or pieces of memorabilia or collectables?
I’ve been collecting signed mini helmets the last few years. Some in person and some not as I live so far from Green Bay.
I have: Paul Hornung
Antonio Freeman
James Jones
Randall Cobb
Clay Matthews
Davante Adams
Jordy Nelson
and a signed Ahman Green card
And my Owners Stock Certificate.

GO PACK GO!!!

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I own a couple of Autographed football cards including those of Hornung, Rodgers, Favre, James Jones, Morgan Burnett, Bobby Dillon and Jordy as well as a couple others my favorite among them being the Jordy Nelson Auto.

Last edited:

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I made a great investment and bought an autographed A.J. Hawk football right after we drafted him off eBay. Yay. That worked out well as you all know.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a 1970s Lambeau Field puzzle that I stole from a roommate. I shouldn't say stole. She turned out to be a terrible person and luckily moved out early, but left the rest of us with a bunch of her junk. The Lambeau puzzle was in the and still gets used all of these decades later.

I don't really own any great memorabilia, but have become a fan of buying old authentic jerseys once players leave. Mike Daniel's authentic jersey is $20 and you can get a bunch of others for $50 (Martinez, Bulaga, Alison, etc).

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have some various packer stuff, nothing valuable really except to me. I have some James Lofton signed pics from when I was at the James Lofton show with our Cub Scout troop a long time ago :)

Have an Aaron Kamann signed football from a Packer event. Our Super Bowl star and favorite whipping boy around here for a while, Jarrett Bush signed photo.

Also a Signed Grave Digger photo I got years after he retired and was back at Lambeau.

it’s valuable to me because I was there to get it. My biggest missed opportunity was having an old photo of Lambeau my brother got me. Brought it with to the Stadium when some old alumni were around for an event thinking, hmm maybe I’ll get a signature. After a while I thought I’m just going to ruin it and it’s not worth it so I brought it back to our car. As soon as I came back in, there was Bart Starr 3 feet away from me and as casual and friendly as an old friend standing next to a stairwell. I kick myself for taking it back to the car to this day.

my last one I got was a signed Nick Collins after his super bowl INT. And a ha ha signed photo, but those I won off a contest on here actually.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worked with a woman who's sister was/is married to Jon Gruden. I had a rookie card of Favre from Atlanta and a Reggie White card. They both signed the cards. So some time later I went to a memorabilia shop and asked what the cards might be worth. The guy told me the Favre card was now worth a lot less because there was no certification.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I own a couple of Autographed football cards including those of Hornung, Rodgers, Favre, James Jones, Morgan Burnett, Bobby Dillon and Jordy as well as a couple others my favorite among them be the Jordy Nelson Auto.
Bobby Dillon?? I had his football card a long time ago. He may not have had a faceguard. Or maybe one of those old one bar jobs.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a 1970s Lambeau Field puzzle that I stole from a roommate. I shouldn't say stole. She turned out to be a terrible person and luckily moved out early, but left the rest of us with a bunch of her junk. The Lambeau puzzle was in the and still gets used all of these decades later.

I don't really own any great memorabilia, but have become a fan of buying old authentic jerseys once players leave. Mike Daniel's authentic jersey is $20 and you can get a bunch of others for $50 (Martinez, Bulaga, Alison, etc).

By Authentic do you mean game worn or just genuine NFL jersey?

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Dillon?? I had his football card a long time ago. He may not have had a faceguard. Or maybe just those old one bar jobs.
I read about him in a book about the packers can't remember for sure which one but was pretty impressed that a guy with only one eye was able to play as well as he did.
And since his Auto was cheap as people sadly forgot about him I ended up getting one.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read about him in a book about the packers can't remember for sure which one but was pretty impressed that a guy with only one eye was able to play as well as he did.
And since his Auto was cheap as people sadly forgot about him I ended up getting one.
I am pretty sure he was a good DB. One eye huh?

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worked with a woman who's sister was/is married to Jon Gruden. I had a rookie card of Favre from Atlanta and a Reggie White card. They both signed the cards. So some time later I went to a memorabilia shop and asked what the cards might be worth. The guy told me the Favre card was now worth a lot less because there was no certification.
Reggie White card that's sweet would love to add one to my collection someday if I can afford it.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m moving so Kinda going thru my stuff. I have a 1967 Heiser Ford Packer yearbook.... Jerry Kramer autographed my “everyday driver” Packer hat when he was the Grand Marshall at the U of I homecoming parade the year he got voted into the HOF... his signature has kind of blurred but I know what it is.... we had a nice chat about me being the right guard on my junior high team in Milwaukee in 67 ... both of us tearing up.... nobody else even paid him any attention, I had hom all to myself then after he signed he said.... “wait a minute we need to add something” ... and he put HOF 2018... and we both laughed. Yeah just my daily driver hat with some smudges under the bill but... I aint sellin it, and I Know what those smudges are!! The one that got away, my Dad gives me a football signed by “the Packers”.... how many? I have no idea.. I was 12 years old... dozens of autographs and I found all the “biggies” BIC ballpoint pen on a cheapie football that lost air by the time I joined the Army and left home... many signatures were smudged tossed it... threw it away. Oh well.... I got my Jerry Kramer Hat to wear...

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I have so many pieces of memorabilia that I’ve been collecting since about 2014. My favorite pieces include a signed Favre 8x10 or my signed Paul Hornung mini helmet. 60s memorabilia is some of my favorite. Always something to add!

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have autographs from the Lambeau parking lot from Bart Starr, Donny Anderson, Ray Nitschke, Carrol Dale, Elijah Pitts, and Jerry Kramer. I have autographs from Paul Hornung and Boyd Dowler from when I worked at the Packer Hall of Fame in 71 or 72, when I was about 14. It was my first summer job.

I also have T-shirts from the 96 and 11 Super Bowls, and I have a Brett Favre jersey that my dad bought me at the Hall of Fame in 08, when I visited him in Green Bay for Easter a couple of months before he died. That one means a lot to me.

And, of course, this 25-year old bumper sticker. I hope to add another one in a month or so....

Attachments

• IMG_1974.JPG
    IMG_1974.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 87

Members online

Latest posts