McCarthy wants Henderson lead blocking again

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there were a lot of rumors of his retirement, or if TT the termite of torture(lames) was gonna force him out too, and it looks like they want big willie as much as favre on that offense.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the interviews of Henderson and Green, it looks like they both really want to be back next year. I had doubts during the season whether or not Green would be back next season, but judging from his interview it seems like he might be.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too, I watched the TT\MC press conference first, and now im watching the Willie\Green interviews.

Any coach that willie has this much love\respect for...im in love with myself. Cuz Henderson is a mans man, and you gotta follow HIS lead if you dont know about the guy. If you were on the fence about McCarthy, watch the Henderson\Green interviews. henderson said McCarthy rejuvinated hsi love for the game, and henderson was considering how long he was gonna play the game, and McCarthy rejuvinated him. That is so f'n awesome, im excited.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heard William on ESPN radio last night, didn't sound like a man who was ready for retirement.

He was talking about how the Packers are not that far away when everyone comes back and is healthy.

Of course he was asked about Brett, he said he could not speak for Brett Favre and that Brett was at home spending time with the family, and Bretts decision would be his decision.

William is a class guy, we need players like him in the locker room as well as on the field.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too was shocked with respect to Green. I thought I heaqrd himsay he wants to come back even if it's only a one year contract.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe this HC could find a way to make sure handed William Henderson more of a threat out of the backfield. I love seeing William catching the ball and laying the lumber to other teams backfields. This wepon has really under used by the Packers in the past.

Members online

Latest posts