Matt Flynn on Facebook

DiGringo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to Facebook

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This link would be the real deal Flynn on facebeast...looks like a prepubescent kid runs that link you posted. Not amused :boredom:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you find anything on there that is detrimental to Matt Flynn's character, please report it to Facebook (flag it). It reflects on the Packers as well and there are enough fools out there who will actually think it's him. Twitter makes them validate their accounts so people know it's really them. On Facebook, any bonehead can make an account, or page and assume someone's identity. That's why you probably will see hundreds of "Matt Flynns" in a search, they are not all him, just fan pages. Most decent fans who create fan pages will state immediately that it's just a fan page to discuss somebody or something.

As funny as this page may be, and I'm not trying to kill anyone's good time, but I'm going to put my iron paw down on this one. It's wrong to impersonate someone online.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
"I am not Matt Flynn, stop crying about what I say, I am in no way affiliated with the best QB in NFL history, just a fan."

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me and my bud found Rodgers on facebook. Pretty sure it's him, but he only has like 18 friends. Didn't accept either of us. I'm FB friends with a few players, like TJ Lang and Johnny Jolly most recently

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you find anything on there that is detrimental to Matt Flynn's character, please report it to Facebook (flag it). It reflects on the Packers as well and there are enough fools out there who will actually think it's him. Twitter makes them validate their accounts so people know it's really them. On Facebook, any bonehead can make an account, or page and assume someone's identity. That's why you probably will see hundreds of "Matt Flynns" in a search, they are not all him, just fan pages. Most decent fans who create fan pages will state immediately that it's just a fan page to discuss somebody or something.

As funny as this page may be, and I'm not trying to kill anyone's good time, but I'm going to put my iron paw down on this one. It's wrong to impersonate someone online.

In the info he says its just a fan not the greatest qb ever

Members online

Latest posts