1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Man vs Food

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by gbpack12_2_89, Nov 2, 2011.

1. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Just to let everyone know that man vs food is on when he was in green bay for the saints game. It started at 8 but will b reairing at 11 ct .
    Just thought I'd let people know as it is really cool seeing this in gb eating brats drinking beer and trying to finish the Gilbert burger

2. North44

North44 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +33
    I managed to catch it. It was great. I've never heard of those restaurants they were talking about- not that I would have as I grew up in Milwaukee. We're going to try to get up to Green Bay next summer and try out some of them.

I really like that show- even though it's crazy sometimes, and I think Adam Richman is hilarious. Don't like the Food Nation concept so much but I think the show has taken a toll on Adam's health, not surprisingly.

3. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +487
    Thanks Beau... I am going to see if they are showing it today so I can DVR it