Lions studs and duds

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don’t always see eye to eye but I agree with what you said, I think he may have hurt his thumb earlier because those throws were looking weak
I think so too. If the throwing hand is compromised it's a big deal. Rodgers should have taken himself out if the thumb was as bad as it looked. He was missing passes that he never misses when healthy.

Last edited:

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think so too. If the throwing hand is compromised it's a big deal. Rodgers should have taken himself out if the thumb was as bad as it looked. He was misses passes that he never misses when healthy.
He's been missing passes like that for quite some time now going back to 2018.

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont like conspiracy theories but what the hell, given whatever the hell douglas was doing at the end of the half, & quay just going off the rails again, & other "are you kidding me?" moves, its almost like the packers were playing to lose last night. maybe it was to get someone fired? but then again this team is so dr jekyll & a pile of dogsh1t this year, maybe its just them being who they are.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while, but I forgot about the 5 or so internet tough guys that pop on here ha. I told you about 2013 and 2014 playoff games but please ignore everything I posted and flex your muscles with your short post.
Wow, this guy is big mad.

I’m sorry that words having meanings upsets you so much. I’ll disregard next time.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think Jones' fumble late in the first half was something we should be giving more attention to besides #12. We were finally getting a good rhythm going and in position to score on that drive. This isn't the first time he's fumbled in a big spot in a big game. :(
So ints don't count as much like a fumble?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
What is it with the lack of discipline, the dancing and verbal taunts, etc.? Can't someone hammer into these guys that they need to act like professionals, and to cut the foolish and childish antics? If you can't control your emotions, you shouldn't be on the field. You not only look like an idiot, but you're killing the team.
Holy sh*t ... did I post this under a pseudonym? We're the same age so I have to assume you're not a big fan of "today's game" neither.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I think Jones' fumble late in the first half was something we should be giving more attention to besides #12. We were finally getting a good rhythm going and in position to score on that drive. This isn't the first time he's fumbled in a big spot in a big game. :(
5 lost fumbles.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They found out they would have to go to San Francisco..and played like they didn't want to go there. Maybe Rodgers wanted his final game to be at Lambeau?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So ints don't count as much like a fumble?
I hope you realize that your need for EVERYTHING to be Rodgers’ fault is as annoying as you find Packattack12 ‘s defense of him… just stop. Most of us understand that Rodgers has a lot of issues both on and off the field… but as far as I’m aware he isn‘t the anti-Christ. If you really think pointing out Jones propensity to fumble in big games isn’t an issue… fine. But some of disagree… doesn’t mean we are happy with Rodgers… but not every conversation has to be about him.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope you realize that your need for EVERYTHING to be Rodgers’ fault is as annoying as you find Packattack12 ‘s defense of him… just stop. Most of us understand that Rodgers has a lot of issues both on and off the field… but as far as I’m aware he isn‘t the anti-Christ. If you really think pointing out Jones propensity to fumble in big games isn’t an issue… fine. But some of disagree… doesn’t mean we are happy with Rodgers… but not every conversation has to be about him.
Yeah it does..

He implied that Jones fumble was the only reason why they lost

Research my posts for every playoff loss.

I'll blame everyone..Def screwed up last drive ....MLF screwed up by not punting...but if some one singles out a player for a fumble..ill point out an int is as bad.

But for me 50 mill needs to play much better.

If you don't yeahhhh for you.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last playoff berth at stake? Guaranteed to get plenty of eyeballs on that game
Yes. I realize they they can make more dough. I think it takes away from the quality of the games though. I am definitely more of a purist than the owner's accountants and the tv execs. I actually don't mind if the weather during the day takes over and that's the kind of game it turns out to be. But you know beforehand pretty much what a night game is gonna be like. It's kind of brutal.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
For me, the biggest dud is Rodgers. All season long he cannot resist the long throw, even when a receiver is open for that much needed first down Or to keep the ball progressing toward the first down marker.

Rodgers simply doesn’t have the patience that Brady has. Few do.

I lost count on how many drives stalled this year because of a low odds bomb when we needed a few yards. Frustrating.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I lost count on how many drives stalled this year because of a low odds bomb when we needed a few yards. Frustrating.
I did get queasy watching all those long passes on third down. I don't know if Rodgers should be blamed solely for that though, if it's a problem MLF should take him to task. Or maybe he did, and Rodgers ignored him.

Speaking of MLF, I'm willing to write this off as a bad year for him. But he was brought here to be an offensive guru, and this year the offense was flat as old soda.

Members online

Latest posts