Lions - Studs and Duds

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Agree that we're out of the race. But we already have very good reason to believe that Love is not the quarterback of the future. If Rodgers is to be benched I'd rather bring in somebody off a practice squad. Might get lucky with an undiscovered talent.
Lmao

The love haters will hate what is coming

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9 points?

The Rodgers supporters will try to convince everyone of every possible excuse except saying he is the engine that makes this run and he is responsible.

THIS is why we wanted his FULL commitment this offseason. This year started with #12 getting a FULLY guaranteed (FULLY COMMITTED) contract. He starts by skipping OTA’s and that was all the proof I needed that he was NOT committed back to his Employer. This is what happens when you keep one foot in the locker room and one foot out. 9 points?? Really?

Force his retirement now. I don’t even care about a trade get him out now.

Start Love and see what we have and possibly go after 1 of the top 3 QB’s this draft also. I’ve had Enough excuses to last a lifetime. No more drama let’s cut ties and get back to Winning in a couple seasons.

When MM left he was the last variable to why we could not finish. Now #12 is the last one standing and he’s clearly the problem. I’ve had enough drama. Enough of the Arrogance and enough of the lies. I’ve had enough and as Packer fans we expect better than pathetic level of Offensive play.
I put a laugh on your post only because of how vehemently you let it all out. That being said I understand where it‘s coming from. I don‘t blame Rodgers to that extent, but I certainly understand the frustration with him.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolute abysmal body language of AR12 today. Im so ready to move on

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Really?? A Studs or Duds thread??? I had to step away from the forum... there were no studs. Any winning plays pale to the seasons performance. Just terribly bummed.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there were any real studs in the Packers organization they would, get all their a*** in front of the mic and apologize to all the Packer fans for not living up to a winning standard were use too, if some were to quit Greyhound is running out of GB..
The only players capable of being studs were drinking beer and sitting in the hot tub back in the locker room.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pathetic performance. Rodgers was a total suck bag along with his suck bag receivers.

1. Gute is a total idiot loser. He knew Devonte was gone and did absolutely nothing about it. All he did was reach in the draft and fell flat on his face. He did nothing at the trade deadline. This guy has a job, why?

2. MLF another idiot loser. Why is he going for it on 4th down within field goal distance early in the game. That along with many other stupid calls. The team is making tons of mistakes and that goes on the coaching.

Rodgers is looking like he's washed up.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't hate Love. Seems like a nice guy who might eventually be a decent backup QB on a mediocre to poor team. He's shown nothing that makes me think he should be an NFL starter. If I'm proven wrong I'll be thrilled.
Hasn’t even had a real chance. That’s my point . Everyone that says he isn’t it . The guy never has got a fair chance yet

Look at Philly qb .

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hasn’t even had a real chance. That’s my point . Everyone that says he isn’t it . The guy never has got a fair chance yet
I honestly don't think Love is the answer, but he can't be any worse than Rodgers was today. If Rodgers' thumb is bothering him so much that too many of his passes are off, he needs to sit.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I honestly don't think Love is the answer, but he can't be any worse than Rodgers was today. If Rodgers' thumb is bothering him so much that too many of his passes are off, he needs to sit.
This I’m okay with

I truly think Love would run the offense they way Matt wants. And has the skill set Matt wants

Doesn’t mean I think it’s best , just what his vision is. Rodgers handcuffs it to a certain extent

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers going down in flames.

He played terribly today. Underthrows, behind, high, tipped all day long, way off. Play clock hitting zeroes as always. Arguably one of the worst games of his career.

End of an era.

Kind of sad =(

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw a lot more in Hurts the first time I saw him on the field than I have seen in Love.
he also had full preseasons behind him

love got short changed in his development .. people tend to forget thi
So you saw all of hurts preseasons and training camps?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds = Gute and Murphy.
Studs = Lazard was fair.
Rodgers = "We Gotta Get You A Woman" - Todd Rundgren
Season is toast. What's to build on then? I don't have an answer. Too many glaring problems on O and D. Whatever they thought was happening with the D ain't. Special teams - meh. Lots of holes to fill. Even Dillon had me shaking my head. No lateral speed and not elusive. Can't hit a seam like Jones. Could be a long couple years coming.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he also had full preseasons behind him

love got short changed in his development .. people tend to forget thi
So you saw all of hurts preseasons and training camps?
This is an unwinnable argument. Sometimes you can just see something in a player … sometimes you don’t. I coukd be wrong… would like to be.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is an unwinnable argument. Sometimes you can just see something in a player … sometimes you don’t. I coukd be wrong… would like to be.
I’m fine with people saying you don’t see a winner. That’s an opinion

But admit he hasn’t had same opportunities as others. Covid screwed him.

Reaction score
I put a laugh on your post only because of how vehemently you let it all out. That being said I understand where it‘s coming from. I don‘t blame Rodgers to that extent, but I certainly understand the frustration with him.
It’s a tough day to be a Packer fan. I listened to the game on radio today. Imagine what I would’ve said if I watched that total debacle!
I felt like the ghost of Carolinafan entered me for a minute :roflmao:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Really?? A Studs or Duds thread??? I had to step away from the forum... there were no studs. Any winning plays pale to the seasons performance. Just terribly bummed.
Curious as the mod Pike something...thought this was funny? Maybe I missed something?

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Curious as the mod Pike something...thought this was funny? Maybe I missed something?
We have a studs and duds thread no matter the game outcome. I laughed because I posted in the in game thread during the fourth quarter that it would be easy to do the studs and duds thread because I didn't see a stud all day.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't even give Crosby a stud. Couldn't get the kickoff to the endzone on a couple of kicks. And the game was in doors.
You do realize that Bisaccia often has his kickers kick short to try to stop the returner inside the 25, right? Crosby absolutely gets a stud because he stuck those kicks right on the goal line.

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's time to fire MLF. Doesn't matter if you believe he is a good coach or not. As it stands the team doesn't believe it.

Fire MLF right now and install Bisaccia as interim HC and try to get Sean Payton. If Payton doesn't work out, see what other options are there in the off season.