Lions at Broncos

Lions take the win or the Broncos pull off the upset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm not picking sides, but I had to hear it from one of my own family members that has thrown away his crimson tide pride for the Tebow band wagon, how this kid is going to be soooooooo good, and the Lions don't have a chance. This is why I tell people to not listen to ESPN. Tebow is going to get crushed by that pass rush, and they WILL hold him to 40-50% passing completions. Think he's gonna try to run around, they'll put a stop to that. All that Tebow hype is about to come back on them, and then the bandwagon will be stuck making excuses for him.

Detroit will win, with or without Stafford. Shaun Hill I think is an average quarterback that can get the job done, but what counts here is the defense. Tebow's going to be running for his life while between each quarter an ESPN writer will be thinking of excuses for his poor performance. Last week they got away with 3 quarters, cause he "won them the game" (when it reality, it was their defense forcing a fumble in OT, when Denver's offense had the ball, they went 3 and out)

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
I'm not picking sides, but I had to hear it from one of my own family members that has thrown away his crimson tide pride for the Tebow band wagon, how this kid is going to be soooooooo good, and the Lions don't have a chance. This is why I tell people to not listen to ESPN. Tebow is going to get crushed by that pass rush, and they WILL hold him to 40-50% passing completions. Think he's gonna try to run around, they'll put a stop to that. All that Tebow hype is about to come back on them, and then the bandwagon will be stuck making excuses for him.

Detroit will win, with or without Stafford. Shaun Hill I think is an average quarterback that can get the job done, but what counts here is the defense. Tebow's going to be running for his life while between each quarter an ESPN writer will be thinking of excuses for his poor performance. Last week they got away with 3 quarters, cause he "won them the game" (when it reality, it was their defense forcing a fumble in OT, when Denver's offense had the ball, they went 3 and out)

All the Lions have to do is play a little quarterback contain to stop the run of Tebow and play good in coverage and the Lions will win the game with ease. I see A LOT of the Tebow hype going away after this game because the Lions are gonna hand the Broncos there ***!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
All the Lions have to do is play a little quarterback contain to stop the run of Tebow and play good in coverage and the Lions will win the game with ease. I see A LOT of the Tebow hype going away after this game because the Lions are gonna hand the Broncos there ***!

I've heard it all damn week, I can't believe people watch a few highlights and determine how that's the game for Tebow vs Detroit, and in those highlights, he was playing a bottom of the barrel defense, Detroit is going to be all over him if Miami got 5 or 6 sacks.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Yes, it's Tee-off on Tebow time! I can't imagine he'll have any success against the front of the Lions. Tough outing for Tim. I'm hoping for him to kick Detroit's *** though, would love to see the Lions Pride beaten back into oblivion.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think the final score summed it up. he don't wait till 5 minutes is left in the game to try and complete passes.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Is anyone surprised????

This will shut up the Tebow ******** for good hopefully.

Orton would have at least put 200 yards in the air, where Tebow could not even do that. He wants to run around too much and his accuracy is down right terrible.

This ranks among Russell, Leaf and all the other busts that could not even complete 50% of their passes.

Sadly for Denver, they bent over for their fans to be happy, and now they are stuck to losing cause they were more worried about selling jerseys to a bunch of band wagon fans (trust me, 75% of Denver fans today ONLY like them because of Tebow). John Fox is done, and I thought he was a bad hire, but not just that, he wasted an entire season last year to prove Jimmy Clausen was a bust, he'll waste every game from here just to prove to the band wagon fans that he is not an NFL quarterback.

I have to admit, Denver has some good wide receivers that will never get credit because they over shadowed by an under performing poster boy that gets more credit for doing absolutely nothing but selling jerseys.

Reaction score
What happened to bronco fans?
How did they not see that this kid sucks?

Have they spent too much time up there in those mountains or are they just desperate to annoint anyone as the new John Elway? There is no way an NFL fan base can be this absolutely blind to an awful player....
(hears from 49er fans that alex smith is gonna be elite at some point... :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts