Let's Bug Some Bronco Fans... :)

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HoustonBronco~ said:
screwballl said:
Maybe I'll feel bad for them.... once we have a tough game from them instead of from the penalties.

you mean like the mysterious hold on marshel that took away the 48 yard run that would have put us on the two and probaly going in for the winning TD...or the non call hold against adams on bretts TD pass to jennings...like those? or the two defensive holding calls on burten that gave you a first down after we stopped you on third downs

sorry but i never saw one bad call against the pack, so dont use the officials as a excuse for not ripping us a new one

There were some bad calls against the Broncos, but there were bad calls against the Packers too (some of the interference calls were iffy-at-best). I think the calls were pretty even, overall.

I'm sad that someone trashed Rod Smith in this thread, though. =x

not really he was getting beat all night, i forget the guys name but he alone had four PI or holding calls i believe, and they were not iffy, make contact past the five = FLAG...The thing is i believe they were all on him covering sheffler, and it seemed to be a mismatch for him

the holding call on the long run was totaly bogus though, and probably prevented a go ahead TD or again at the least a fg

the thing is if you acount for the fumble on the one yard line which at he very least would have been 3, that was the game it coulda been 16-13 denver at the end of regulation..then add the holding call that should have given us the ball on the packer two and again at the very least another Fg makeing it 19 -13 at the end of regulation

we got beat, but our own mistake and a bogus call didnt help

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah gotta overcome those penalties. We couldn't do it versus the Bears, but against the Broncos, I really think this game showed how strong both teams were. They fought it out to the bitter end. I think Cutler is showing some great stuff. This was easily, for me at least, the most scared I was about facing a team. Woohoo for victory!

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
de_real_deal said:
arapaho said:
as for koren "i havent played in a year" robinbson who will probaly resort back to koren "i cant hold on to the ball" robinson...yea sure he scares me :roll:

What about Rod "ive fallen, broke my hip and i cant get up" Smith and Javon "i got another boo boo on my knee" Walker. Super free agent pick up by the way giving a guy with a busted stick 50million.

How are they doing these days?

At least you still have Travis "i like the ***** more than football" Henry and Brandon "DUI and domestic violence" Marshall.

Too bad John "Beer Commercial" Elway retired because you have no chance monday.

ShanaTAN is a really good at evaluating talent aint he.

when did i say rod or walker would play or even contribute ?...if you were going for a point, you failed

My point was to make fun of your team of rejects and i WON

You fail, good bye

you k=make fun of injured players?...and consider that winning?

well i guess if were playing 'guess im the nitwit' , youd win for sure, but im not gonna play with you since im obviously overmatched :roll:

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah gotta overcome those penalties. We couldn't do it versus the Bears, but against the Broncos, I really think this game showed how strong both teams were. They fought it out to the bitter end. I think Cutler is showing some great stuff. This was easily, for me at least, the most scared I was about facing a team. Woohoo for victory!

your right there...good teams overcome mistakes and bad calls...we couldnt

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HoustonBronco~ said:
arapaho said:
screwballl said:
Maybe I'll feel bad for them.... once we have a tough game from them instead of from the penalties.

you mean like the mysterious hold on marshel that took away the 48 yard run that would have put us on the two and probaly going in for the winning TD...or the non call hold against adams on bretts TD pass to jennings...like those? or the two defensive holding calls on burten that gave you a first down after we stopped you on third downs

sorry but i never saw one bad call against the pack, so dont use the officials as a excuse for not ripping us a new one

There were some bad calls against the Broncos, but there were bad calls against the Packers too (some of the interference calls were iffy-at-best). I think the calls were pretty even, overall.

not really he was getting beat all night, i forget the guys name but he alone had four PI or holding calls i believe, and they were not iffy, make contact past the five = FLAG...The thing is i believe they were all on him covering sheffler, and it seemed to be a mismatch for him

the holding call on the long run was totaly bogus though, and probably prevented a go ahead TD or again at the least a fg

the thing is if you acount for the fumble on the one yard line which at he very least would have been 3, that was the game it coulda been 16-13 denver at the end of regulation..then add the holding call that should have given us the ball on the packer two and again at the very least another Fg makeing it 19 -13 at the end of regulation

If we're playing if's and but's then you have to throw in the fact we were on the 1 inch line TWICE and ended up with six points. If your going to give the Bronco's a TD on the fumble and on the hold you have to give the Pack two TD's when they screwed up as well. That was an eight point swing right there. We had bodies bouncing off the goal line right before those penalties put us back. Very fortunate for your guys.

Put everything back the way it should have been and it still comes out with a close victory for the Pack. Considering your guys did absolutely nothing until the very end doesn't convince me they earned a win last night by any means.

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arapaho said:
HoustonBronco~ said:
arapaho said:
screwballl said:

If we're playing if's and but's then you have to throw in the fact we were on the 1 inch line TWICE and ended up with six points. If your going to give the Bronco's a TD on the fumble and on the hold you have to give the Pack two TD's when they screwed up as well. That was an eight point swing right there. We had bodies bouncing off the goal line right before those penalties put us back. Very fortunate for your guys.

Put everything back the way it should have been and it still comes out with a close victory for the Pack. Considering your guys did absolutely nothing until the very end doesn't convince me they earned a win last night by any means.

not quite...what im talking about was our mistake on the fumble...without a doubt at least three points but given the way we were moveing the ball 6 when the game was 7-7...so at that point it coulda or shoulda been 14-7 or 10-7...instead you drive down and kick a fg..now heres the play by

1-10-DEN 17 (9:51) 25-R.Grant left guard to DEN 12 for 5 yards (58-N.Webster). PENALTY on DEN, Defensive 12 On-field, 5 yards, enforced at DEN 17 - No Play.
1-5-DEN 12 (9:31) 25-R.Grant right tackle to DEN 6 for 6 yards (52-I.Gold, 55-D.Williams).
1-6-DEN 6 (8:52) 25-R.Grant right end to DEN 4 for 2 yards (25-N.Ferguson).
2-4-DEN 4 (8:08) (Shotgun) 4-B.Favre pass incomplete short right to 80-D.Driver (24-C.Bailey).
Timeout #1 by DEN at 08:02.
3-4-DEN 4 (8:02) (Shotgun) 25-R.Grant up the middle to DEN 1 for 3 yards (55-D.Williams).
4-1-DEN 1 (7:18) 2-M.Crosby 19 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-60-R.Davis, Holder-9-J.Ryan.

you had a first and goal on the denver six...no fumble, no penalty, no mistakes ...just denver stopped you in three plays...so then it would have been at minimum 10-10

after the next series it would have been 13-10 GB

then we had the mysterious invisible hold that instead of haveing the ball 1st an goal a the GB2 left us punting...so a terrible call on a bogus hold determined that instead of being up 17 -13 or at least 13-13 it remained 13-10 until the last play which should have in all accounts been the game winning FG instead of the game tieing

and if we even went to ifs and buts and gb SCORED tds as opposed to fgs on the two drives that is 21 points by my calculations...add denvers ifs and buts makes it 21-21...that is untill the what should have been game winning Fg by elam

but make no mistake if it wasnt for the bad holding call gb would have lost

but denver did, we got beat we desrved to get beat we lost, man up

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
de_real_deal said:
arapaho said:
as for koren "i havent played in a year" robinbson who will probaly resort back to koren "i cant hold on to the ball" robinson...yea sure he scares me :roll:

What about Rod "ive fallen, broke my hip and i cant get up" Smith and Javon "i got another boo boo on my knee" Walker. Super free agent pick up by the way giving a guy with a busted stick 50million.

At least you still have Travis "i like the ***** more than football" Henry and Brandon "DUI and domestic violence" Marshall.

Oh.....GOOD post!!! :lol:
I'm sure arapaho is a good guy.....he has been pretty good for a rival fan. Who knows.....maybe he can join our group of rival guys that have actually stuck around here.

as i said, i stick around when i see the type of posters...if you are a decent, knowledgeble lot, i tend to stay around and visit, if you seem to be like the charger (charger message board) types that attack anyone that offers an opinion other then your team is the greatest ever, and cast kiddie insults then im ussually gone

so far this place seems decent....and if you ever want to se what a koolaid board looks like visit the official charger board...dont smack about merriman, LT , or any loss cause you will be banned very quick
LOL! Good to see you still here! We have been on the other side of the fence, we know what it's like to lose games. To me, it's all the way you handle yourself on an opponents board. Believe me, we have had some real putzes come here, talk smack, then run off when they lose. You seem like a classy REAL fan.
Now.......not to bring up bad calls........but i thought it was a 15 yard penalty when you tear your helmet off after a play and make a scene? One of the Broncos did just that, right in front of a ref, and guess what? NO FLAG. There were enough bad calls for both teams.
But the right team won! :wink:

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arapaho said:
cheesey said:
de_real_deal said:
arapaho said:

Oh.....GOOD post!!! :lol:
I'm sure arapaho is a good guy.....he has been pretty good for a rival fan. Who knows.....maybe he can join our group of rival guys that have actually stuck around here.

as i said, i stick around when i see the type of posters...if you are a decent, knowledgeble lot, i tend to stay around and visit, if you seem to be like the charger (charger message board) types that attack anyone that offers an opinion other then your team is the greatest ever, and cast kiddie insults then im ussually gone

so far this place seems decent....and if you ever want to se what a koolaid board looks like visit the official charger board...dont smack about merriman, LT , or any loss cause you will be banned very quick
LOL! Good to see you still here! We have been on the other side of the fence, we know what it's like to lose games. To me, it's all the way you handle yourself on an opponents board. Believe me, we have had some real putzes come here, talk smack, then run off when they lose. You seem like a classy REAL fan.
Now.......not to bring up bad calls........but i thought it was a 15 yard penalty when you tear your helmet off after a play and make a scene? One of the Broncos did just that, right in front of a ref, and guess what? NO FLAG. There were enough bad calls for both teams.
But the right team won! :wink:

its five yards and i seen that and had it been enforced it still would have left the pack punting...but i can only imagine that since it was webster who has had his helmet knocked off his big ol predater hairdo at least once a game, that it had come loose or almost off therefore the no call

as for handling yourself on boards ..please go to the CMB and see specially after you beat them there is not a chance you would not be banned merely for smacking back... a board is only as good as the rival fans in it...without fans from other teams you become nothing more then a koolaid forum where everyone has the same opinion...boreing...that is the cmb...so far this place is pretty cool

Members online

Latest posts