Let's Bug Some Bronco Fans... :)

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yooooo, arapaho, go dig up some more stats, try to twist them a bit, then come back and post another ramble ramble ramble theory. :razz:

pretty basic , nothing twisted

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
and that great passer completion rate your so proud of also came with 354 more passing yards allowed

You tout this passing defense, but how come they give up a passer rating of 99.2?

They have given up 11 passing TDs.... tied for 5th worst in the NFL

Add this #2 ranking in passing yardage that you are so proud of because teams have only tried to pass it against you 23 times per game lowest in the league.

Keep digging.. sooner or later you gotta hit the fact you have a defense the would make swiss cheese proud.. thank goodness you have Bailey otherwise it might be really embarressing in Donkeyland.

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny hearing you spout on and on about your Pass Defence and while Champ and Bly are great corners, Champ may not play and your nickle and dime CB's will be out matched by Koren Robinson and James Jones. Foxworth is decent but if he's starting in place of Bailey then good luck covering all of our WR's.

champ will play driver ..as he's basically shut down every wr he's played in the last ttwo years
bly will play jones...so it looks good to me

as for koren "i havent played in a year" robinbson who will probaly resort back to koren "i cant hold on to the ball" robinson...yea sure he scares me :roll:

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW! Those Donkey fan are pretty optimistic...

Donkeys fan fail to understand that the 4 wins the Stillers had were against Seattle, 49ers, Bills, and Browns AND they lost to the Cardinals for Christ sake! That was a very winnable game for them Especially at home.

NOW the Packers are getting 3 points on the Spread??? WOW Again!!!

I am waiting for the Moneyline to come out on this game (Bodog has not released it yet) but I am gunna put $100 bucks on Pack and probably win around $165.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cubanpenguin said:
It's funny hearing you spout on and on about your Pass Defence and while Champ and Bly are great corners, Champ may not play and your nickle and dime CB's will be out matched by Koren Robinson and James Jones. Foxworth is decent but if he's starting in place of Bailey then good luck covering all of our WR's.

champ will play driver ..as he's basically shut down every wr he's played in the last ttwo years

as for koren "i havent played in a year" robinbson who will probaly resort back to koren "i cant hold on to the ball" robinson...yea sure he scares me :roll:

Then what are you going to do with Jennings? let him run all over you? and If Champ is out then you will have 3 good/great WR's on your guys all day.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Considering that both teams play close games when they win, this will probably be a close game.

The Packers key is pretty simple. Pressure Cutler and make him throw bad throws. GB will probably pressure him so it will come down to what Cutler does. If he takes care of the ball then Denver will be ok. If he makes errors, like a young Favre used to do, then Denver is going to be kicking themselves.

Dre Bly has struggled in the past against the Packers and Favre so I wouldn't be shocked to see GB pick on him a little bit. They'll probably look for Jennings on the quick slants and hitch routes.

Favre like Cutler has to take care of the ball. Can't win every game with 2 interceptions and 0 touchdowns.

good response...but the statement "like a young farve used to do" is wrong. farve is still doing it as his int record shows...he's a great qb right up there in the top with elway, montana, marino...all equal in my eyes...but throughout his career he has thrown alot of ints when pressured 18 last year, 29 the year before and on pace for 16 this year

we have just as much ability to pressure farve and force a few of his brain farts as you do cutler

as for bly ...he didnt fit the lions system thats why he wanted out, thats why he struggled, but remember he will now be faceing the #2 wr as opposed to the #1

16 picks really isnt alot compared to how many attempts he will have. open your eyes stupid bronco fan. Your eyes will be open when we stomp you on monday

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the weather suppose to be like in Denver on Monday? Hopefully it's cold. Two of the best cold-weather teams in the league. I think it's going to be a great game.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
arapaho said:
wow i just spent fifteen minute typing a responce and only one paragraph showed up?... well i will have to come back and do it again in a few minutes
Well, you see, our site has an automatic "BS" filter, that blocks out all non-sensical comments...........after reading what you write, i'm surprised anything more then just your NAME came through. :wink: :lol:

I just laughed so hard my roommates started staring at me like I was mental.

Yeah our #3 passing offense who just got a former 1000 yard WR is going to be completely outmatched by your #2 pass D.

Oh, and LT wasn't trying against us.
LOL! I know.....and did you see his response to my comment? Lame.....just lame. Makes me feel sorry for him. (I'm of course guessing it's a him, as I don't have "ESP!")LOLOL!!!! :lol:

Reaction score
God, I hope the Packers wipe the floor with the Broncos.

And then I hope Greg Jennings makes the heads' of fans who'll whine "Packers got lucky" explode.

GAHHHHH! I wish a Bronco was in front of me so I could hit them into next week. (or get injured trying, lol)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

And then I hope Greg Jennings makes the heads' of fans who'll whine "Packers got lucky" explode.

GAHHHHH! I wish a Bronco was in front of me so I could hit them into next week. (or get injured trying, lol)
But of course the ONLY way we would see Arapaho back here is if his team got lucky and won.........which won't happen. Just like the other fly through "trolls" that come and go when the Packers beat them. (No, i do not mean our rival friends that STAY here and are actually a positive addition here)

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Statistics really don't tell the story. The only stat that matters is Wins and losses. Outside of that going off of Cutler is 11th in passing and the Pack are 22nd in pass defense is kind of throwing darts with a blind fold on.

Anyone who has watched the Pack this year knows teams don't get very many completions to their receivers. It's usually check down to the back or a pass to the tight end. Denver will need to find their Tight End and slot receiver to have a lot of success passing the ball.

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arapaho said:
and that great passer completion rate your so proud of also came with 354 more passing yards allowed

You tout this passing defense, but how come they give up a passer rating of 99.2?

They have given up 11 passing TDs.... tied for 5th worst in the NFL

Add this #2 ranking in passing yardage that you are so proud of because teams have only tried to pass it against you 23 times per game lowest in the league.

Keep digging.. sooner or later you gotta hit the fact you have a defense the would make swiss cheese proud.. thank goodness you have Bailey otherwise it might be really embarressing in Donkeyland.

so how many tds are against champ and bly?...if you looked further you would find that the majority of rec and Tds accually came from the TEs, which as of yet is a work in progress...and if you observed further you would find that the defense has steadily improved on thier weakness each week... so don lee is your key here

also if our passing defense rank is because of the lower attemps...( which is partly true due to the bad rushing defense)

does that mean your 11th ranked rushing defense is also screwed seeing that they have only faced 3 more rushes per game (26) then we have passes (23)....are they so good against the run because they are so weak against the pass?

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arapaho said:
Cubanpenguin said:

Then what are you going to do with Jennings? let him run all over you? and If Champ is out then you will have 3 good/great WR's on your guys all day.

a simple mistake on my part , as i was responding to the question and only looked at the recption stats where james as the #3 has 9 more receptions then does jennings in the #2

so its even better ,,,champ will cover driver ...he has returned to practise you know....Bly will cover jennings ...and foxy will cover james in the 3 wr sets...the only question or concern would be someone on d lee

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
porky88 said:
Considering that both teams play close games when they win, this will probably be a close game.

The Packers key is pretty simple. Pressure Cutler and make him throw bad throws. GB will probably pressure him so it will come down to what Cutler does. If he takes care of the ball then Denver will be ok. If he makes errors, like a young Favre used to do, then Denver is going to be kicking themselves.

Dre Bly has struggled in the past against the Packers and Favre so I wouldn't be shocked to see GB pick on him a little bit. They'll probably look for Jennings on the quick slants and hitch routes.

Favre like Cutler has to take care of the ball. Can't win every game with 2 interceptions and 0 touchdowns.

good response...but the statement "like a young farve used to do" is wrong. farve is still doing it as his int record shows...he's a great qb right up there in the top with elway, montana, marino...all equal in my eyes...but throughout his career he has thrown alot of ints when pressured 18 last year, 29 the year before and on pace for 16 this year

we have just as much ability to pressure farve and force a few of his brain farts as you do cutler

as for bly ...he didnt fit the lions system thats why he wanted out, thats why he struggled, but remember he will now be faceing the #2 wr as opposed to the #1

16 picks really isnt alot compared to how many attempts he will have. open your eyes stupid bronco fan. Your eyes will be open when we stomp you on monday

i know calling people stupid is real big in middle school, but please this is a big boys board , so at least act grown up...even if you have to fake it

and that is the key right there young feller....how many attempts brett will have....there is no team that can seek reasonable sustained succees without a run game..none...the eagles were the closest a few years back, but they had westbrook comeing out of the backfield...something you do not come close in

soon the ints will start to pile up on farve because defenses will key in on the pass , makeing you a one dimensional offense forceing the team on bretts shoulders, forcing him to pass into tight coverage

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the weather suppose to be like in Denver on Monday? Hopefully it's cold. Two of the best cold-weather teams in the league. I think it's going to be a great game.

i dont know but im from wyo and it is getting cold today from a warm coatless day yesterday .. so i know somethings comeing down the rocky mnts

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo said:
cheesey said:
arapaho said:
wow i just spent fifteen minute typing a responce and only one paragraph showed up?... well i will have to come back and do it again in a few minutes
Well, you see, our site has an automatic "BS" filter, that blocks out all non-sensical comments...........after reading what you write, i'm surprised anything more then just your NAME came through. :wink: :lol:

Yeah our #3 passing offense who just got a former 1000 yard WR is going to be completely outmatched by your #2 pass D.

LOL! I know.....and did you see his response to my comment? Lame.....just lame. Makes me feel sorry for him. (I'm of course guessing it's a him, as I don't have "ESP!")LOLOL!!!! :lol:

sound like a couple ol women..... did you see his responce...did you see what she was wearing ...did you hear what she did..

save your pity

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But of course the ONLY way we would see Arapaho back here is if his team got lucky and won.........which won't happen. Just like the other fly through "trolls" that come and go when the Packers beat them. (No, i do not mean our rival friends that STAY here and are actually a positive addition here)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

dont undersetimate my comeing back...im man enough to come back regardless of the outcome....the only thing that would stop me from comeing back later is the class of the posters here...

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cubanpenguin said:
arapaho said:
Cubanpenguin said:

a simple mistake on my part , as i was responding to the question and only looked at the recption stats where james as the #3 has 9 more receptions then does jennings in the #2

so its even better ,,,champ will cover driver ...he has returned to practise you know....Bly will cover jennings ...and foxy will cover james in the 3 wr sets...the only question or concern would be someone on d lee

There you go you've got Lee and Robinson still uncovered, I have a feeling Robinson will have a good day as he will have a big chip on his sholder and will try to prove he still has it. Also in practice reports they they have said the coaches are very impressed with his conditioning and that he looks like he is ready to play soo we'll see. but I know it's going to be a close game I can't see either team getting too far ahead.

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arapaho said:
Cubanpenguin said:
arapaho said:
Cubanpenguin said:

There you go you've got Lee and Robinson still uncovered, I have a feeling Robinson will have a good day as he will have a big chip on his sholder and will try to prove he still has it. Also in practice reports they they have said the coaches are very impressed with his conditioning and that he looks like he is ready to play soo we'll see. but I know it's going to be a close game I can't see either team getting too far ahead.

you mean koren " i havent practised with the team since i was banned and only this week reinstated after a year" Robinson?...that guy you expect to have a big game? as the fourth wr just how many plays do you expect him to partake in? ten , 20?

as for lee that is my concern...the wrs i am not worried about we have two probowl corners and foxworth who limited a very good hines ward to 7 rec 78 yards is capable of starting on most teams right now...lee will be the differance maker,,,if we can match up with him then we will be fine, if not then he will give us trouble

OP
OP
Aaronstory

Aaronstory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cubanpenguin said:
arapaho said:
Cubanpenguin said:

That is due to Jennings missing the first two games of the year, not a reflection of their respective talents.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
gopackgo said:
cheesey said:
arapaho said:

sound like a couple ol women..... did you see his responce...did you see what she was wearing ...did you hear what she did..

save your pity
Your right.........and YOU respond to it.......just like a little old lady would!
I WILL save my pity..........it would be a shame to waste it on you! :wink: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

dont undersetimate my comeing back...im man enough to come back regardless of the outcome....the only thing that would stop me from comeing back later is the class of the posters here...
You have made a GREAT point! Our class SHOULD keep you from coming back......as we HAVE class, and you don't!
So.....have fun pounding your chest over your team, as after Monday night, you won't have anything to pound your chest over.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts