1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lenon Signs with Lions

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by pyledriver80, Mar 23, 2006.

1. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good for him. I like the guy because of his work ethic. He was and is a fighter. Wish him nothing but the best though he'll never be great. Good guy sad to see him go but now the emphasis for a LB in the draft is apparent.

2. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw him ranked as one the 5th best inside linebacker in the FA.

3. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I liked Lenon. He hustled. He was a decent player. Why didn't I hear anywhere else that he had joined the Lions? Seems like tromadz would've picked up on this.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'll miss him. I've been avoiding this thread! He was the LB version of Aaron Kampman. Ill always remember the x-mas game vs the bears where he covered Moose better than Carroll ever could. Impressive stuff. He always seemed to be near the ball.

I would have liked to keep him! Wahhhhhhh!

5. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed, trom. I remember Lenon being very good in pass coverage at times. But maybe he was making mistakes when I wasn't watching him, because the coaching staff never seemed to think much of him.

By the way, why put a potentially inflammatory quote about Favre in your message when the thread has nothing to do with him? It's just an invitation for the thread to go off-topic in a nasty way.

6. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    thats my sig!

7. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    he wasnt very good im glad hes gone