Lenon Signs with Lions

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good for him. I like the guy because of his work ethic. He was and is a fighter. Wish him nothing but the best though he'll never be great. Good guy sad to see him go but now the emphasis for a LB in the draft is apparent.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked Lenon. He hustled. He was a decent player. Why didn't I hear anywhere else that he had joined the Lions? Seems like tromadz would've picked up on this.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll miss him. I've been avoiding this thread! He was the LB version of Aaron Kampman. Ill always remember the x-mas game vs the bears where he covered Moose better than Carroll ever could. Impressive stuff. He always seemed to be near the ball.

I would have liked to keep him! Wahhhhhhh!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed, trom. I remember Lenon being very good in pass coverage at times. But maybe he was making mistakes when I wasn't watching him, because the coaching staff never seemed to think much of him.

By the way, why put a potentially inflammatory quote about Favre in your message when the thread has nothing to do with him? It's just an invitation for the thread to go off-topic in a nasty way.

Members online

Latest posts