LB De'Vondre Campbell on reserve/COVID-19 list

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
And those who are not vaccinated can enjoy the full blown covid 19 infection, and all of the lasting side effects.
Explain to me all these side effects guaranteed to to affect people like my wife who had Covid 10 months ago. The only one I've seen is her boss's crappy attitude because my wife tells her to stop being a woose. I had Covid last week and the only lingering effect is I'm back to the drippy nose I had before I caught Covid.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Explain to me all these side effects guaranteed to to affect people like my wife who had Covid 10 months ago. The only one I've seen is her boss's crappy attitude because my wife tells her to stop being a woose. I had Covid last week and the only lingering effect is I'm back to the drippy nose I had before I caught Covid.
I am glad that you and your wife didn't end up being the next Marcus Lamb type statistic. However, I find it a bit disingenuous of you of all people, a moderator who has shut down threads for similar posts about covid, to post this crap. If you want to continue to derail threads by insinuating that Covid is as bad as the common cold, I suggest that you at least step down as Moderator.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
So I was off by a digit,, I could say Covid made me type 58,, but that would be a lie. I was just so excited at posting on the forum that I miss typed.

The more and more I read the interwebs, I really can’t stand people.
Lighten up Francis, it was meant to be slightly humorous.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I am glad that you and your wife didn't end up being the next Marcus Lamb type statistic. However, I find it a bit disingenuous of you of all people, a moderator who has shut down threads for similar posts about covid, to post this crap. If you want to continue to derail threads by insinuating that Covid is as bad as the common cold, I suggest that you at least step down as Moderator.
Lighten up Francis....... part two.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Lighten up Francis, it was meant to be slightly humorous.

While it is one of my favorite meme's and movie quotes, using it to admonish me publicly for questioning Poppa's questionable actions, is a bit heavy handed don't you think?

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Do your moderator job Francis.

I mean seriously I agree with Poppa and Dantes nearly entirely but it is just ludacris to believe the conversations haven't divulged away from Packers Football. It is ridiculous.

Reaction score
Campbell is a beast and pacing his best season over his 6 years..at his current rate he will finish..

140 Tackles
6 TFL
3 INT
3 FF
7 QB hits

He’s also an upgrade in pass protection

Talk about a steal at $2mil

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was the little toe. Or are we thinking about two different things.
I thought the line from Stripes was "here's to Sgt. Hulka our newest and bestest big toe."
I could be misremembering though. It was from the same scene as "lighten up Francis" so I thought it might be appropriate. I could be wrong though.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the line from Stripes was "here's to Sgt. Hulka our newest and bestest big toe."
I could be misremembering though. It was from the same scene as "lighten up Francis" so I thought it might be appropriate. I could be wrong though.
You could be right. I was talking about Rodger's little toe.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think you have to call it "crap" as he was just asking about these side effects and mentioned HIS experience. I guess we can all agree that side effects happen whether you take the vaccine or get this virus.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I don't think you have to call it "crap" as he was just asking about these side effects and mentioned HIS experience. I guess we can all agree that side effects happen whether you take the vaccine or get this virus.
While I am very much entitled to my opinion, thank you. I also stick by that opinion, but if you follow along, instead of pointing fingers, you may learn a thing or two. Kettle meet pot.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
While I am very much entitled to my opinion, thank you. I also stick by that opinion, but if you follow along, instead of pointing fingers, you may learn a thing or two. Kettle meet pot.

This is a thread with Covid implications. I don't recall where you dug up the two posts but I'd venture a guess that the title did not imply a Covid discussion.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This is a thread with Covid implications. I don't recall where you dug up the two posts but I'd venture a guess that the title did not imply a Covid discussion.
LOL....right guess again, because you never post covid comments in threads that don't have "covid implications".

A quick easy search:

Week 10 Sunday Vs Seahawks (Pregame and after game thread)​

Nov. 21, 2021

People are dying because the medical Nope, I won't get sucked into this rehash in this thread.
I will point out one thing. Regeneron is an FDA approved therapeutic for Covid if it is taken early in the diagnosis. Long before someone shows up at the ER. It is part of the monoclonal antibodies regimen. Well known people that have astoundingly fast recoveries most likely received it. Several have said so.

This one is from the "Aaron Rodgers Performance" Thread. I can't directly quote you, since it was locked down due to the Covid chat.

If you need more examples I can post them. Sorry for putting you on the spot, but you are pretty adamant about threads being side tracked, especially with Covid chatter, yet you are guilty of doing it yourself.

Attachments

• Screenshot (98).png
    Screenshot (98).png
    241.4 KB · Views: 79

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Everyone is entitled to opinions. I understand your point about being him being hypocritical about posting Covid "crap" into other threads unrelated to Covid but that "crap" about his OPINION and EXPERIENCE with Covid and asking a question about the lasting side effects didn't seem off base and seemed well within his right to ask in THIS thread.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to opinions. I understand your point about being him being hypocritical about posting Covid "crap" into other threads unrelated to Covid but that "crap" about his OPINION and EXPERIENCE with Covid and asking a question about the lasting side effects didn't seem off base and seemed well within his right to ask in THIS thread.
When someone is questioning the validity of medically documented side effects of Covid by using their own experience as some kind of rationale or proof that side effects are minimal or non-existent, I will call crap for exactly what it is.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Campbell is a beast and pacing his best season over his 6 years..at his current rate he will finish..

140 Tackles
6 TFL
3 INT
3 FF
7 QB hits

He’s also an upgrade in pass protection

Talk about a steal at $2mil
I am lovin' this Campbell kid. Almost as much as #28. Having a pretty impressive season, so, I have to ask...what is his contract status?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
When someone is questioning the validity of medically documented side effects of Covid by using their own experience as some kind of rationale or proof that side effects are minimal or non-existent, I will call crap for exactly what it is.

And yet, when people are using anecdotes and experiences to try and prove a point that you like, you won't say a thing.

All the people who criticize posters for "playing doctor" are doing the exact same thing.

All the people who criticize posters for voicing opinions are doing the exact same thing.

All the people who criticize posters for using experiences as evidence are doing the exact same thing.

But I note that it's only people on one side of the discussion who are trying to tell the other side they need to be silent.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am lovin' this Campbell kid. Almost as much as #28. Having a pretty impressive season, so, I have to ask...what is his contract status?

I don't mean to be a jerk but how do so many people not have a clue on the team and its players?

Campbell was a FA one year deal signed well after the ****** waves of Free Agency for CHEAP. $2M or so without looking it up it was.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But I note that it's only people on one side of the discussion who are trying to tell the other side they need to be silent.

You know this will fall on deaf ears right? Just stick to football chatter here, it is why the forum exists.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

Campbell is on a 1 year, 2M contract, but they used void years in the deal to spread his cap it all the way out to 2025 (Packers are heading for a world of hurt in regards to the cap).

I don't know quite what you do with Campbell. He's been awesome! But he's 28 and he's never played remotely this well anywhere else. So are we seeing the exception or the new ******? If they gave him an extension would he turn back into a pumpkin or pay off? It's a legitimate question.

Members online

Latest posts