Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless a franchise qb is the objective picking in the top 5 isn't a dire necessity. A lot of great players like JJ Watt went in the 10-15 range.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas won 45-10, they're not doing badly.
Is it possible McCarthy is a better coach than we gave him credit for?
On his first year there they suffered the blow of the injury to the franchise QB. He has a team with oodles of talent but at a time when Philly and Frisco are at an uptick. Remember that he has coached for many years. And nearly all of them were with a HOF QB.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Some thought we might.
And most of those posters aren't here right now because the team has been moderately successful beyond their expectations. Have no fear, if the Packers don't win out they'll be back in droves with "I told ya so's" and "fire them all." If by some chance the Packers do win out and hoist the Lombardi they will point to certain plays / players that "prove" the team was just lucky and they still should be fired.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember that he has coached for many years. And nearly all of them were with a HOF QB.
Well, whatever one thinks of McCarthy, we did get a Super Bowl with him. And that's a rarer event than it seemed at the time. It certainly seemed as if we were going to get at least one more with Rodgers.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If by some chance the Packers do win out and hoist the Lombardi they will point to certain plays / players that "prove" the team was just lucky and they still should be fired.
Well, if we do get a Lombardi this season, we'd better replace Love next year. Since we only get one Super Bowl per quarterback :)

Reaction score
Amazing how fast we've come from being a top five draft pick to odds on favorite to win the Super Bowl. This team is going places :tup:
SB? Nonsense I was thinking of a draft day, Ted Thompson triple trade back until it’s so late that you fall asleep only to awake to we made no selections in Round 1 :coffee::cry:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Admittedly, I can't remember this episode which is only odd because it's usually the quirky stuff during this sad-sad-SAD era that sticks out in my memory. I do remember bumping into Ron Hallstrom at a bar in DePere called the Rathskeller and could not get anywhere near the bar to order - and so, he ordered for me. Back then, that was important, now ... I can go MONTHS without even thinking about it. Anyway, this clip is kind of funny.

Reaction score
Admittedly, I can't remember this episode which is only odd because it's usually the quirky stuff during this sad-sad-SAD era that sticks out in my memory. I do remember bumping into Ron Hallstrom at a bar in DePere called the Rathskeller and could not get anywhere near the bar to order - and so, he ordered for me. Back then, that was important, now ... I can go MONTHS without even thinking about it. Anyway, this clip is kind of funny.

I remember that!!